KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madeleine74

Knower of Things
Reaction score
WS's KatieCoolady is in the courtroom following the trial, out of the courtroom providing commentary, on Websleuths Radio, and in the media through her advocacy and personal experiences with losing a family member through crime.

Thought it was time for Katie to have her own dedicated thread where WS members can interact with KCL, follow along, ask questions, and find KCL easily. :rocker:

BOMBSHELL TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katiecoolady has arrived and sent us this from the limousine!

katielimo.jpg

How blessed are we that she took us along in spirit and thought!!!

katielimo.jpg

How blessed are we that she took us along in spirit and thought?

Totally Awesome (said in my best Wayne's World Garth voice)!

Totally Awesome (said in my best Wayne's World Garth voice)!

I was gonna be silly and cheesy and tell you all to play this then look at the pic! LOL
somewhere out there - Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram(with lyrics) - YouTube

Aren't ya glad I didn't? Or did I just do it? LOL

Anyway, since we are awaiting court being back in session and new reports from our trial watchers - I hope sharing anything Katiecoolady sends us is okay with everyone!

Katiecoolady - KNOW WE ARE THERE WITH YOU IN THIS JOURNEY!!!!

Whoooooooooooo-hooooooooo glad Ricki Lake knows how to treat our special member!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM KATIE TO US!!!!!!!!

greetingsfromtheCulverHotel.jpg

Whoooooooooooo-hooooooooo glad Ricki Lake knows how to treat our special member!!!!!!!!!!!

FROM KATIE TO US!!!!!!!!

greetingsfromtheCulverHotel.jpg

Nice! Love those snazzy pillows.

Thanks ANJ for sharing the photos, all the cute graphics you make.

Yay Katiecoolady!! I love living vicariously thru you!! Keep the pictures a-comin!! I'm praying for you to have the perfect things to say and a sense of peace for your Ricky Lake taping.

katielimo.jpg

How blessed are we that she took us along in spirit and thought!!!

Has California flipped me in to another reality? These pics look upside down to me...just had a 3 hour dinner with the amazing Sarah Fenske who wrote the Katie and jordy story. Wow...nothing like time with old friends catching up. Now it's champagne and jazz in the most amazing hotel lobby bar I've ever seen. Vintage meets cool and old movies projected on the wall. Wish you were all here with me. In this moment i forget the sadness that brings me here....more pics in the am thanks to my publicist a news junkie lol

May i just add how amazing you all are...? Thanks for coming with me on this journey.

Has California flipped me in to another reality? These pics look upside down to me...just had a 3 hour dinner with the amazing Sarah Fenske who wrote the Katie and jordy story. Wow...nothing like time with old friends catching up. Now it's champagne and jazz in the most amazing hotel lobby bar I've ever seen. Vintage meets cool and old movies projected on the wall. Wish you were all here with me. In this moment i forget the sadness that brings me here....more pics in the am thanks to my publicist a news junkie lol

I'm so glad to hear (and see!) that you are in a beautiful place with a great vibe :) You deserve it! I'm up late listening to the rain and that jazz sounds like it would be a lovely addition. And wine, too!

Enjoy the h*ll out of that champagne and get snug to bed tonight! Best of luck for tomorrow. You'll be great!!!

First, we have a view from inside --- BLING and VIEW!
BlingandViewsmall.jpg

More to come in a minute!

Katiecoolady sent us the full view of the bed with a note to post this for Steely!

isntitnicesteely.jpg

Katiecoolady enjoyed a jazz champagne and sends us this thought!

Wishyouwereallhere_Animation.gif

We are now on commercial break (so to speak) ....... stay tuned for more.....as I get them, you will get them first, exclusively here at Websleuths.com ! LOL :great:This is fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk