GUILTY WA - Nathon Brooks, 14, charged w/ shooting his parents, Moses Lake, 8 March 2013

TexasRanger

Reaction score
http://www.kxly.com/news/northwest/Police-Grounded-teen-shot-parents/-/101246/19273720/-/5in8ipz/-/index.html?hpt=ju_bn6

Upset about being grounded for being tardy for school, a 14-year-old from Moses Lake reportedly shot his parents Friday and is being charged with attempted murder.

Moses Lake police said Brooks was upset over being grounded over being tardy from school. He took a gun out of the family's gun cabinet, loaded it, and shot his parents, authorities confirm. The boy's younger sister was in her room at the time of the shooting and was unharmed

There is something terribly wrong with kids these days. I think its part of the selfishness that appears to be rampant in the last few generations. I'm only 22 and I think we're messed up as a society.

Luckily they are thinking of trieing this little monster as an adult. Hopefully he will not see the light of day for a very long time.

What in the world? When my kids were young, they were grounded for certain broken rules. Thank goodness I didn't have to worry about being shot. We live in such violent times. imo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back