Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41
Thread #42
Thread #43

Thread #45
Thread #46

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

So, this is our new home!

I was away for a bit at the first of the month and did not see this article....

Prior to the polygraph Dr. Phil said if one of his sons were missing he would be doing everything possible to find them but he told Mark Redwine that he was acting the complete opposite. Mark Redwine did not show any emotion during the two-day taping of the show.

“You seem diametrically opposite from that. You seem smug, you seem cavalier, you seem unplugged, you seem combative. You just seem like you just aren't engaged. Which makes me think either you don't care or you already have the answer,” Dr. Phil told Mark Redwine.

Back stage Dr. Phil told Mark that if he takes the polygraph and he has nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance it will clear him.

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html

“I don't know what happened here. If you have your son stashed somewhere or if God forbid you flew into a rage and you hurt him accidentally and he's dead, if something has happened I will help you deal with it now and we will go recover that young man. Because if you are involved it's just a matter of time,” Dr. Phil said, adding that his offer had a shelf life. “If you're not involved then there's something seriously wrong with you because your reaction to this, something's wrong.”

Mark Redwine responded by saying he's not afraid of the truth and said he feels like his being attacked. He said he's not a violent person and agreed to take a polygraph. Dr. Phil arranged for Jack Trimarco to administer the test but when it came down to it he backed out first saying his blood pressure was up and he would do it the next day. The next day 20 minutes into the test Mark Redwine said he didn't sleep well the night before and had drank a half a bottle of Jim Beam and said he didn't feel well enough.

Trimarco said in all of years of giving polygraph tests he had never encountered anyone who refused to take a polygraph test in a missing child case whether they were involved or not.
----

BBM

It seems the real MR was seen during the Dr. Phil show. What parent would not want to take a poly and clear themselves?

“I don't know what happened here. If you have your son stashed somewhere or if God forbid you flew into a rage and you hurt him accidentally and he's dead, if something has happened I will help you deal with it now and we will go recover that young man. Because if you are involved it's just a matter of time,” Dr. Phil said, adding that his offer had a shelf life. “If you're not involved then there's something seriously wrong with you because your reaction to this, something's wrong.”

Mark Redwine responded by saying he's not afraid of the truth and said he feels like his being attacked. He said he's not a violent person and agreed to take a polygraph. Dr. Phil arranged for Jack Trimarco to administer the test but when it came down to it he backed out first saying his blood pressure was up and he would do it the next day. The next day 20 minutes into the test Mark Redwine said he didn't sleep well the night before and had drank a half a bottle of Jim Beam and said he didn't feel well enough.

Trimarco said in all of years of giving polygraph tests he had never encountered anyone who refused to take a polygraph test in a missing child case whether they were involved or not.
----

BBM

It seems the real MR was seen during the Dr. Phil show. What parent would not want to take a poly and clear themselves?

One that is guilty. jmo

Good evening everyone, I thought I would pop in and say Hi. I hope everyone is well. Still no new news I see.

This case seems well and truly stuck, IMO.
If LE is "stuck"" on MR and he does not budge, they get nowhere, even if they are right. And if they are wrong, then where are they? Someone, MR or otherwise, has a four-month headstart.

One that is guilty. jmo

Perhaps. Or maybe one who just got his arse raked over the coals. If some of the rumors of what occurred are true, then well not sure anyone would be in a stable frame of mind for that.

I still don't think a national televised polygraph on a daytime talk show is going to make or break this case. JMO

Perhaps. Or maybe one who just got his arse raked over the coals. If some of the rumors of what occurred are true, then well not sure anyone would be in a stable frame of mind for that.

I still don't think a national televised polygraph on a daytime talk show is going to make or break this case. JMO

I agree with you. I also think the Dad does come off evasive and just plain odd. But maybe he *is* odd, so this is normal behavior for him? And I'm sure he does feel like he's under attack whether rightfully or not. People act strangely under this type of pressure. I think it's important to consider all the possibilities, and not just the father....even though he seems evasive.

I almost had a heart attack when I couldn't see the thread in the usual forum.

I agree with you. I also think the Dad does come off evasive and just plain odd. But maybe he *is* odd, so this is normal behavior for him? And I'm sure he does feel like he's under attack whether rightfully or not. People act strangely under this type of pressure. I think it's important to consider all the possibilities, and not just the father....even though he seems evasive.

All true enough, the thing that holds me up is that people who know him well suspect him. That is scary, IMO.

All true enough, the thing that holds me up is that people who know him well suspect him. That is scary, IMO.

Good point and I'm sure LE weights that carefully in their assessment of the father. That said, that whole family has so much animosity towards each other it clouds everything. I don't know whether he deserves what he is receiving from them (or vice versa), but boy there is pure hatred there, and plenty of it. Sad.

What if something happened to Dylan that morning instead .. Maybe he feel asleep Sunday night. If that could be considered then we have what 45 min. drive or so back to town.. Only a thought that has entered my head a couple of times.

I agree it's something to think about, but I feel there's so much anger and hatred, I just don't know how objective some are thinking. I don't discount those feelings by any means, but there have been statements where he'd never hurt him and then he's evil personified. I absolutely don't blame them for their feelings, I just really hope LE has something because if MR isn't guilty then a lot of time and resources have been wasted.

Good point and I'm sure LE weights that carefully in their assessment of the father. That said, that whole family has so much animosity towards each other it clouds everything. I don't know whether he deserves what he is receiving from them (or vice versa), but boy there is pure hatred there, and plenty of it. Sad.

Agreed. That's something that is extremely apparent. Sad as that is.

What is the puzzle piece we are missing. I feel it is under our noses, just can't put my finger on it. IIRC LE believes Dylan made it to the house. We have a text at 9:37, then no activity per LE, I wonder if the text is our puzzle piece. Or that could have been just a simple see ya tomorrow text to his friends. Wonder why LE is holding that info back. JMO either it is nothing or that is their confirmation somehow something went wrong..JMO and theories.

What is the puzzle piece we are missing. I feel it is under our noses, just can't put my finger on it. IIRC LE believes Dylan made it to the house. We have a text at 9:37, then no activity per LE, I wonder if the text is our puzzle piece. Or that could have been just a simple see ya tomorrow text to his friends. Wonder why LE is holding that info back. JMO either it is nothing or that is their confirmation somehow something went wrong..JMO and theories.

I really feel that text is significant.

If IIRC, MR said Dylan was still texting when he went to bed at 10:30 or so. So why did LE release that 9:37 was the last text?

And why didn't Dylan answer his friend's text on Monday morning? Or why didn't Dylan text his friends when he woke up?

Something happened after 9:37 and Mark was with Dylan at that time....did they have words then; did some sort of accident happen?

I believe Mark knows what happened and I believe he is somehow involved in Dylan's disappearance. I don't like thinking that his hatred for Elaine and her life, pushed him over the edge with Dylan.....but I hold onto the belief that LE has more information than we do....I don't understand why the FBI backed out so quickly or never held any type of news conference. I feel the families' frustration.

Dylan's disappearance is so heartbreaking.

Not sure if I feel that last communication in itself is important, other than I think LE believes it to be the last time Dylan can be verified as being alive.

As far as the animosity involved between the family, I do not think Cory really felt MR was involved until he found out whatever it is he was told or learned or overheard about the polygraph. JMO

I really feel that text is significant.

If it was to a local friend. I have long wondered why that friend has not spoken of it. If LE wanted to keep it quiet, why include it on the updated timeline? The family and at least one friend were very vocal about the 8:01 text and I think the 9:37 announcement from LE caught them off guard. Any theories about who might have received that text and why we have not heard from them in media or social media about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni