Does Sex Permissiveness at CU Tie Into Case?

BlueCrab

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Colorado University at Boulder is currently going through a crisis due to its past policies regarding sex being used to recruit senior high school football players. The University has always had an ultra-liberal reputation, from politics to athletics. In addition to the football scandal, in which its only female football player says she was raped, the school is also suffering through the Ward Churchill episode.

Churchill is the anti-American CU professor who said that some of the American victims of the 9-11 attack on the twin towers were Nazis, and the deaths on September 11 were the result of "chickens coming home to roost". Gov. Owens wants Ward Churchill fired, but 200 UC professors took out a full-page newspaper ad in support of Churchill, demanding that the school stop investigating him. The UC is obviously left of the leftists.

The years of permissiveness at Colorado has finally caught up with the school and has led to the firing of Colorado football coach Gary Barnett and, this week, to the resignation of the University's president, Betsy Hoffman.

Here's the sexual harassment section of CU's campus policies:

"It is the policy of the University of Colorado at Boulder to maintain the University community as a place of work, study, and residence free of sexual harassment or exploitation of students, faculty, staff and administrators. Sexual harassment is prohibited on campus and in University programs."

Ironically, the policy statement is signed by Glen R. Stine, Vice President for Budget and Finance, et al.

Dr. Glen Stine and Susan Stine (Susan was a director of research), after housing the Ramseys for five months in their home in Boulder following the murder of JonBenet, quit the University in 1998, sold their properties in Boulder, and followed the Ramseys to Atlanta.

The murder of JonBenet was a sex crime. Even though the UC campus was within walking distance of the Ramseys house in Boulder, very little discussion has taken place in regard to possible links between the apparent rampant sexual activities at the school and the death of JonBenet. My APAC theory is the only connection I am aware.

Since Glen Stine's policy statement at CU re' sex obviously wasn't enforced, leading to the problems the University has to face today, I wonder how lax the Stine's themselves, as a family, may have been in following socially accepted sex practices in 1996? The recruiting of teenaged football players to play at Colorado by using sex was likely known to administrators, including Glen Stine, but they all looked the other way. Could there have been a sex link of some kind among the University's football recruiting, the Stines, and the murder of JonBenet Ramsey?

BlueCrab

BlueCrab,

They say there is no smoke without fire, and that birds of a feather fly together.

So the Ramsays possibly camped out at the Stines because they all shared a similar lifestyle, and ethos?

Excellent material for a conspiracy theory, the Singular people will love this one.

Could be a runner if linkage to the Ramsays yields more fruit.

UKGuy said:
Could be a runner if linkage to the Ramsays yields more fruit.

UKGuy,

Most of the linkage is already there. The JonBenet Ramsey murder was a sex crime. The staging was to try to divert attention away from the fact that it was a sex murder. The Ramseys, for whatever reason, are lying, refusing to fully cooperate with the invesrigation, and covering up to protect someone.

That someone sure to hell isn't an intruder. So it has to be either a family member A/O someone very close to a family member -- so close that if his name is divulged the Ramseys would be sucked in by obvious complicity. The only thing that could cause that kind of ramification, and trump even a murder investigation, would be a child sex scandal.

JonBenet had acute and chronic injuries to the vagina, indicating sexual abuse could have been taking place over a long period of time. It's only natural to wonder if she had been sexually abused and used by a family member.

Glen and Susan Stine showed bizarre behaviors following the murder of JonBenet. The Stines took in the whole Ramsey family (John, Patsy, and Burke, and the Paugh family (Don and Dedra) for five crouded months to live with Glen, Susan, Doug, and Nathan Inouye, in their single family home in Boulder. Why did the Ramseys and the Stines do this? The Ramseys had plenty of money to live wherever they wanted.

IMO they did this to keep all of the principals together under one roof and keep the children closely supervised and out of reach of the media and others who wanted answers to questions.

Susan became known as "Patsy's pit bull", and she earned the name of "the gatekeeper" as she shepherded the Ramsey's through the public relations war among the cops, the media, and the Ramseys. When the dust settled and the Ramseys moved to Atlanta in 1997, the Stines quit their pretigious and financially rewarding positions at CU, sold their real estate holdings in Boulder, and followed the Ramseys to Atlanta in 1998.

The link between the Ramseys and the Stines was solid. The link between the Stines and the University was solid. The link between the Ramseys and the University was by way of Nathan Inouye's membership in APAC at CU and his babysitting of Burke and JonBenet, and his regularly driving them to school.

What's missing is the final link -- an item of credible evidence, other than the APAC theory, that shows pedophile behavior among the sexual exploits taking place at CU. All of the other links are in place.

BlueCrab .

Eagle1 said:
It had to do with some kind of habitual strange behavior involving the child? She also was said to have told McSanta's wife at the party of the 23rd, "I don't feel pretty," and was crying, and Susan Stine's turning away the police just may have been because of some strange reason they were all together, rather than just not wanting the party interrupted.

Maybe this has been touched upon before, not explored very deeply.
The above is an excerpt from the " Am I the only one who finds this alarming???" thread

gaia, Eagle1, and twinkiesmom post other views on this topic, which although has been reviewed before, possibly in the context of the linkage to Susan Stine, and other potential "innapropriate" behaviour towards JonBenet, whilst individually do not amount to a row of beans, collectively they may suggest a darker side to the Ramsay - Stine relationship including the presence of mind of Susan Stine to forestall any investigation ?

UKGuy said:
The above is an excerpt from the " Am I the only one who finds this alarming???" thread

gaia, Eagle1, and twinkiesmom post other views on this topic, which although has been reviewed before, possibly in the context of the linkage to Susan Stine, and other potential "innapropriate" behaviour towards JonBenet, whilst individually do not amount to a row of beans, collectively they may suggest a darker side to the Ramsay - Stine relationship including the presence of mind of Susan Stine to forestall any investigation ?

Not to mention Susan's husband, Dr. Glen Stine, being in a powerful position at Cu as the University's vice president to stop or coverup all investigations into any alleged pedophilia activities at the school.

BlueCrab

BlueCrab, maybe one day you'll write a book about this case.

About the fugitive composite on some TV show with Nancy Grace (or was it Greta?) and John Walsh, they said the man's about 40, and I'm thinking, if he ever turns up again, maybe he was once a member of APAC.

I'm open to your theory which may turn out to be right, although I'm leaning a bit more toward some madman spy, and there's a lot along those lines at Konformist.com, ("Daddy's Little Princess"), despite the spelling making it look like a nonsense site. I was already thinking spy, someone with gov't immunity, before going there. The Russian woman in NYC had grown up playing "spy catcher" games, an immigrant friend of hers revealed after the funeral, as if just maybe she was trying to tell us something, and Congressmen in the Chandra Levy case were said to be keeping quiet about something or other. An Asian could have been doing his dirty work for him.

Would anyone get upset if I mentioned that the very famous chapter about Lucifer destroying his own nation, Isaiah 14, says he weakens the nations? By playing them against each other, I'd guess.

Yesterday on Fox, their "Judge Napolitano" was saying the 9 western states were letting illegal immigrants get away with not showing their papers, so they could have jobs, some kind of court decision, and he was surprised the Supreme Court didn't correct that situation. I'm not really hysterical about it, just casually wondering if maybe the traitor of Isaiah 14, Lucifer in sheeps ' clothing posing as some sort of clergyman, a/k/a the final "antichrist" trying to destroy Christianity, might be surrounding us with violent people from the Mid-East and all over. No real reason yet to think so I guess, except that some complain Judges rather than Legislatures are now making law. I'm involved in several forums and subscribed to news bulletins about the Fla Terri Schiavo case, abuse evidence including xrays of multiple broken bones, allegedly because of an $80 hair salon expenditure, being, I think "sealed", and all the media told she just has a potassium problem. I'm afraid it's significant of the husband's guilt that he wants her bones cremated, but why is this judge acting so biased in his favor?

See www.terrisfight.org , www.topix.net, and a report but not the actual xrays at http://www.earnedmedia.org/bonescan.htm

People argue that doctors and lawyers for both sides are biased. But 17 nationwide Neurologists who aren't involved in the Fla case and don't apparently know each other sent in Affidavits after seeing Terri in video's stating they've brought back people in much worse condition that hers. I think the husband is saying he'll sue any doctor who helps Terri, though he successfully sued one for malpractice, and was supposed to know CPR but allegedly didn't turn Terri over to clear her airways. An ex-girlfriend has reluctantly been deposed that after their breakup he stalked her in traffic about ten times, ran her off the road once.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back