Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
kmgh-uekm-4208333-320x240.png

http://kmgh.m0bl.net/w/news/story/79133185/#

EP-121129662.jpg&MaxW=380

http://www.durangoherald.com/apps/p...2/Search-changes-focus--&template=printpicart
Dylan Redwine, 13, in his baseball uniform this past summer.

http://www.kob.com/article/stories/s2842579.shtml
La Plata County Sheriff’s Office is continuing to search for a 13-year-old Four Corners boy missing since Monday.

Dylan Redwine was reported missing Monday afternoon by his father, Mark Redwine, who lives in Vallecito, about 22 miles northeast of Durango.
Dylan is described as 13 years old, standing 5 feet tall and weighing 105 pounds. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

He was last seen wearing a black Nike shirt, black basketball nylon shorts, black Jordan tennis shoes and a two tone blue and white Duke Blue Devils baseball hat.

Anyone who may have information on Dylan’s whereabouts are asked to contact La Plata County Sheriff’s Office Investigators Dan Patterson (970-382-7015) or Tom Cowing (970-382-7045). People can also call the hotline for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children at 1-800-THE LOST (1-800-843-5678).

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7
Thread #8
Thread #9
Thread #10

Thread #11
Thread #12
Thread #13

Thread #14
Thread #15
Thread #16
Thread #17
Thread #18
Thread #19
Thread #20
Thread #21
Thread #22
Thread #23
Thread #24
Thread #25

thread #26

thread #27

Thread #28

thread #29

thread #31

Thread #32
Thread #33
Thread #34
Thread #35
Thread #36
Thread #37
Thread #38
Thread #39
Thread #40
Thread #41
Thread #42

Thread #43

Dylan Redwine Media and Map Links

Timeline Reference Post

Missing Persons Information & Support

Official Facebook Page

Please note that there will be no discussion of the radio show or pictures in this thread.

Please continue here. Please remember TOS, the guidelines for this case and please treat differing opinions respectfully.

Thanks,

Salem

Again, no discussion of the radio show or the pics here, please.

Thanks,

Salem

Salem has already explained but I'm going to mention it too so y'all know it's important.

There will be no discussion about the information on the radio show for now. This comes down from the owners of Websleuths. We'll update you guys after we get updated on this issue.

:tyou:

KDVR Fox31 in Denver was reporting on the morning news that there is a moment of prayer for Dylan tonight. Unfortunately, there's nothing on their website or FB site and there isn't anything on the FMDR site either. Anyone else see this?

Because its' been four whole months today :( A third of a year :(

Here's the update:

After much consideration, Tricia and I have decided to disallow further discussion of the pictures and the fetish discussed on her radio show Sunday, March 17th.

This decision was based on consideration toward all involved and for those who are close to this case.

Thank you for understanding.

KDVR Fox31 in Denver was reporting on the morning news that there is a moment of prayer for Dylan tonight. Unfortunately, there's nothing on their website or FB site and there isn't anything on the FMDR site either. Anyone else see this?

Some of Dylan's Prayer Warriors did a moment of prayer at 9:37 pm MT last night. It was sort of a last minute thing and posted on the Facebook page late yesterday. I wonder if that's what they are referring to. :moo:

I didn't see it on the public page. Must have been in their private group?

I didn't see it on the public page. Must have been in their private group?

Right there on FMDR under 'see all posts'. After the fact commentary, not an official declaration. No private FB groups that I am aware of, nor does WS allow us to discuss them.

So let's pretend LE comes out this morning and says MR is cleared of any involvement.
Where would we go next? Just for argument's sake and in the interest of that 10 % chance an RSO OR USO has gotten DR!

IMO, the rest of the family has to be cleared as well...nobody has been officially cleared yet, correct? This goes for extended family and friends too.

Right there on FMDR under 'see all posts'. After the fact commentary, not an official declaration. No private FB groups that I am aware of, nor does WS allow us to discuss them.

Now if only Facebook had that rule about WS. :great:

So let's pretend LE comes out this morning and says MR is cleared of any involvement.
Where would we go next? Just for argument's sake and in the interest of that 10 % chance an RSO OR USO has gotten DR!

The starting point is where the crime occured. If MR is ruled out, the circle widens. Next in the circle are those closest to Dylan. ER, CR, MH, and the myriad of DR's friends.

Ok well then let's say the entire family is cleared!

Okay - I'll play. Only I'm going to extend the "suspect" parameters by saying Let's pretend ALL family has been cleared of any involvement. Where do we go from here?

Dylan is somewhere very close to home? Maybe had an accident?
Dylan was picked up by someone on his way to find cell reception so he could make a phone call - he didn't want to text - he wanted to talk to someone? (this is speculation only)

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members