Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
I think this is Hailey and BD knows it. The only thing Im undecided about is--which one did it and which is covering?

After watching Billie's most recent video and hearing her speak of Christmas

dinner and how she told Hailey "it was time to eat their Christmas dinner" and

how she talked about seeing other moms with their daughters fighting over

what they can't have...:waitasec:...knowing how she at one time said

"everyone got what they wanted for Christmas".

I'm really inclined to think Billie killed Hailey. After listening to that video I

think she and Hailey got into it because Hailey didn't get what she wanted

for Christmas and Billie probably thought she was ungrateful. That's where

my thoughts are at the moment...but I reserve the right to change my

opinion pending Billie's reaction when it's confirmed that the remains are

Hailey and any possible evidence that we aren't aware of. :wink:

After watching Billie's most recent video and hearing her speak of Christmas

dinner and how she told Hailey "it was time to eat their Christmas dinner" and

how she talked about seeing other moms with their daughters fighting over

what they can't have...:waitasec:...knowing how she at one time said

"everyone got what they wanted for Christmas".

I'm really inclined to think Billie killed Hailey. After listening to that video I

think she and Hailey got into it because Hailey didn't get what she wanted

for Christmas and Billie probably thought she was ungrateful. That's where

my thoughts are at the moment...but I reserve the right to change my

opinion pending Billie's reaction when it's confirmed that the remains are

Hailey and any possible evidence that we aren't aware of. :wink:

Was Shawn involved or just Billie?

The thing that does not make sense to me, if they were both involved ...

Why would she openly accuse him in the media now? Wouldn't she be afraid to pizz him off, not wanting him to flip and be the first to cut a deal with LE?

Why would she openly accuse him in the media now? Wouldn't she be afraid to pizz him off, not wanting him to flip and be the first to cut a deal with LE?

I could see where they both could be involved...one as the killer and one making the disposal. I think she would openly accuse him now because she wants the heat off of herself...deflection...the best defense is a good offense. :yes:

I'm now wondering just exactly how they are going to identify the remains if dental records can't be used. The remains (sparse as they are) are probably void of all DNA after such a long period of time, right?

BBM

Unless, of course, he had a big problem on his hands.

What if he had messed around with HD the night before, after sneaking into her room? And maybe she was upset with him. So he gets to work, and he cannot stay there because he knows when she wakes up she might tell her brother or her dad what happened. So he rushes back to the house and grabs her and that is the end of her life. :rose:

I'm very apt to believe this is what happened Katy. Also my gut tells me something happened Christmas day which upset BD. Did Hailey whine about not getting something she had hoped for upsetting Billie to become angry with her and maybe grounding her? Knowing HD would not be allowed to leave the house SA left work knowing Hailey would be home alone and he figured he could take care of business. When was the last time her brother saw her alive? Also, IIRC SA told his mom that HD was missing the day before she was actually reported missing. SA jumped the gun and opened his mouth too soon. I think Hailey went missing sooner than reported to LE. MOO

I remember Hailey's brother came home that day and seeing SA in the house looking like "a deer in the headlights". He had to break the window to get in. Somethings are coming back to me now. Praying for justice for Hailey.

I'd be guessing to say that if BD tried to cut a deal now, she would be charged with something. This way she can deny anything SA says. Unless he has proof she was involved, or LE has proof, it's all hearsay on SA's part. Just the fact that neither one has been arrested after this long, tells me LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest either one. And to know SA is a prime suspect, that bothers me he is still free if they do have evidence on him. LE doesn't need a body to arrest anyone as long as they have sufficient evidence to show someone's involvement. If SA and BD are the only two involved, no witnesses, no hard evidence, it would be pretty easy for BD to convince LE she wasn't involved and she didn't know SA did anything to Hailey. It's been over two years now and I imagine BD has worked out a scenario to distance herself from any involvement. I believe now she is saying it's possibly SA could have done something to Hailey, this is her way of admitting she knows but doesn't want to confess as she knows she will also be held accountable for withholding evidence. She's dumb but smart enough to figure this much out kwim. I'll remain hopeful the truth will catch up with them.

Just to refresh my memories. I want to wipe that smirk off his ugly puss.

[video=youtube;Xgd0gEfecZw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgd0gEfecZw[/video]

Billie interview four weeks after HD went missing.

[video=youtube;PQ_clm7Uek4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQ_clm7Uek4[/video]

I'd be guessing to say that if BD tried to cut a deal now, she would be charged with something. This way she can deny anything SA says. Unless he has proof she was involved, or LE has proof, it's all hearsay on SA's part. Just the fact that neither one has been arrested after this long, tells me LE doesn't have enough evidence to arrest either one. And to know SA is a prime suspect, that bothers me he is still free if they do have evidence on him. LE doesn't need a body to arrest anyone as long as they have sufficient evidence to show someone's involvement. If SA and BD are the only two involved, no witnesses, no hard evidence, it would be pretty easy for BD to convince LE she wasn't involved and she didn't know SA did anything to Hailey. It's been over two years now and I imagine BD has worked out a scenario to distance herself from any involvement. I believe now she is saying it's possibly SA could have done something to Hailey, this is her way of admitting she knows but doesn't want to confess as she knows she will also be held accountable for withholding evidence. She's dumb but smart enough to figure this much out kwim. I'll remain hopeful the truth will catch up with them.

The problem LE have is that they don't have any evidence, plus there are reasonable grounds for doubt (based on what has been reported so far).

For example, there are the various phone records from SA and HDs phones which collectively make it unlikely that either SA or BD were involved in whatever happened to HD. There are the witnesses that reported seeing HD that day, which have never been refuted. There is the whole earring debacle, which creates the strong implication on multiple levels that HD visited her fathers house that day, contary to what has been claimed.

The real problem with this case is that none of the principals have anything remotely approaching credibility, and pretty much all of what various theories are built on depends on the credibility of one side or the other.

That would make for a very weak case in trial. In a trial the real facts will come out, and neither side will be able to rely on gossip in the face of that. For example, all these calls that were made, who were they made to and why. Then there is the text message, which if true suggests a very different scenario. And if that text message was really made, you can be damned sure that the recipient will be grilled exhaustively in any trial. Likewise with the earrings, if BD's claims of the X-box footage showing HD as wearing them the night before she went missing really are true. If both of those things are true, then there is a great deal of reasonable doubt.

The problem on a site like WS is that people come fixated on a "guilty party", basically because they like or dislike various characters in the story. They go by gut feeling rather than the facts of the case. The facts of the case however are what would be presented in trial, and it is those facts, such as we know them, that would make any kind of prosecution of the most popular theory extremely difficult.

haileyslide3.jpg

Back to Christmas day ... it's more visible in this photo, the pink hair. Was it dyed? Or a hair piece? I can't recall it being discussed ever.

The problem LE have is that they don't have any evidence,

snipped for brevity

Respectfully, you know this how?Or are you assuming?

I don't know what they may or may not have. If memory serves, LE hasn't provided a list to the general public entailing specific details/evidence/forensics related to this investigation.

It's been a while but didn't the LE show up at Billie's with a search warrant for SA's DNA and she got in trouble for saying he wasn't there when he was?

I agree Gypsy that it's taken an awful long time coming for Billie to realize that there was something fishy about SA....

I personally believe Billie is responsible for what happened. I thnk Shawn removed Haileys body from the house. The other thing that a lot of people think is that Shawn went back and moved the body again maybe so he didnt get fitted up by Billie so now Billie isnt sure if this is actually Hailey or not thats been found. As for it not making sense if Billie is involved I think he just assumes that everyone will believe what she has to say and that he will just been seen as the odd guy with MHR.

Would it be that easy for her to convince LE though given that shes been convicted of lieing to them and has lied so many times now though?

The problem LE have is that they don't have any evidence, plus there are reasonable grounds for doubt (based on what has been reported so far).

For example, there are the various phone records from SA and HDs phones which collectively make it unlikely that either SA or BD were involved in whatever happened to HD. There are the witnesses that reported seeing HD that day, which have never been refuted. There is the whole earring debacle, which creates the strong implication on multiple levels that HD visited her fathers house that day, contary to what has been claimed.

The real problem with this case is that none of the principals have anything remotely approaching credibility, and pretty much all of what various theories are built on depends on the credibility of one side or the other.

That would make for a very weak case in trial. In a trial the real facts will come out, and neither side will be able to rely on gossip in the face of that. For example, all these calls that were made, who were they made to and why. Then there is the text message, which if true suggests a very different scenario. And if that text message was really made, you can be damned sure that the recipient will be grilled exhaustively in any trial. Likewise with the earrings, if BD's claims of the X-box footage showing HD as wearing them the night before she went missing really are true. If both of those things are true, then there is a great deal of reasonable doubt.

The problem on a site like WS is that people come fixated on a "guilty party", basically because they like or dislike various characters in the story. They go by gut feeling rather than the facts of the case. The facts of the case however are what would be presented in trial, and it is those facts, such as we know them, that would make any kind of prosecution of the most popular theory extremely difficult.

I found this post confusing I have to admit. Firstly you say witnesses saw Hailey that day and that hasnt been refuted. Really? Because LE themselves have said sightings of Hailey that day were not credible. As for the earrings and xbox I would like to know what time the X Box really said she was on there ( if there really were any photos of her on there even which I have doubts) and if there are photos whether she was wearing the earrings. Clint has been CLEARED of being involved in what happened to his daughter and I believe Naomi was also. As for MB I am sure she will be more than willing to testify after what they have put her through. As for anything else Clint was told a long time ago now by police that Hailey was dead. I honestly think that LE have a lot more evidence than you realise :)

Can those that followed this on facebook verify what the commenter says here?
DD - 13 hours ago.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/HAILEY-DUN...nce/-/14769632/19408954/-/b12h6y/-/index.html

I'm not even going to comment on Billie. :facepalm:

DD is telling the truth with what they say there. Have to say DD is an excellent poster and has a record memory of this case. A few months now I think Shawn was angry at things Billie was saying about him. He made some allegations about Billie. Well Billie went crazyand started making claims about him on another page. Shawn then talked some more and then Billie made some posts on yet another page where she said on the day of Hailey going missing he had scratches on his hands and that he had searched decomposing bodies. Now I understand this is to make him look bad but to me it makes her look even worse for staying with him if its true so again it backfired. One thing I have to say about Shawn and Billie when Billie posts things about Shawn she will just throw anything she can at him and hopes something sticks. When you ask Shawn anything ie who was it who really took Billie to work that Morning he will answer to the point and even give names for example he said he took her to work and had told Det X that also which seemed strange if he was lieing.

Yea, I don't think so. I have seen and read about people being arrested, charged and convicted on a whole lot less.

The witnesses you write of about seeing Hailey that day have not been refuted but nor have they been substantiated.

I do not think the fixation on a guilty party is the exclusivity of WS. It happens in the media, social media, and in courtrooms everyday. The defense wants folks to like their client and the prosecution wants you to dislike them. It is not all "just the facts". There is a lot of smoke and mirrors played out in a courtoom, by what color the defendant wears, how high their collar is, to how low their chair sits. Witnesses are asked in trials all the time "what their feelings are/were". Not everything is black and white, cut and dry. Whole lotta grey area.

Reasonable doubt does not mean NO doubt, it means exactly that, reasonable.

snipped for brevity

Respectfully, you know this how?Or are you assuming?

I don't know what they may or may not have. If memory serves, LE hasn't provided a list to the general public entailing specific details/evidence/forensics related to this investigation.

No, they haven't but I wish they would.

Interesting post here but I don't think we can discuss it. From what I can tell, the bones are about 15 miles from Hailey's home (as the crow flies).

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5982050&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Forensic Astrology - HAILEY DUNN 12/27/10 Colorado City, TX[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail