Ex-Dentist May Face Charges in Semen Case

This has GOT to be on the top five worst possible things that can happen to you. I'd have to kill this guy. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Oh man not this semen spit cup guy again! :doh:

I had almost forgotten about him :sick:

[size=-1] In testimony before the dental board, Hall denied the allegations. [/size]

[size=-1]"I have never injected semen in any patient's mouth," he said. "I never would. I've got a 10-year-old daughter. That whole concept is so beyond me." [/size]

[size=-1]Police searched Hall's office and confiscated syringes after several employees said they were suspicious of the dentist's behavior. DNA tests on the syringes later showed they contained Hall's semen. [/size]

[size=-1] Hall said he was collecting his semen to track the side effects of a hair-growth drug. Potential side effects of the drug include low sperm count and diminished semen. [/size]

Casshew said:
[size=-1] Hall said he was collecting his semen to track the side effects of a hair-growth drug. Potential side effects of the drug include low sperm count and diminished semen. [/size]

sounds like diminished semen wasn't one of his problems

As if I don't have enough Dental anxiety! Now I have to think not only of the pain but this kind of stuff!!!! :sick: :sick:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back