Can we discuss Billie giving away Hailey's bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillenFan21

Reaction score
If a new thread is not allowed to be made about this then I for one sincerely apologize. You will all remember that I was one poster who gave Billie the benifit of the doubt but after this I am DONE. :banghead:

Billie does only have a two bed roomed apartment. Clint chose some items of Haileys that were sentimental to him before Haileys things were all taken from the house. Obviously with the house having been sold there is nothing of Haileys there. Also some things of Haileys were of course given away like her bed.

Are you kidding me? What the actual F? It's been awhile with this case did LE by chance examine that bed for bodily fluids etc like the mattress?

If a new thread is not allowed to be made about this then I for one sincerely apologize. You will all remember that I was one poster who gave Billie the benifit of the doubt but after this I am DONE. :banghead:

Are you kidding me? What the actual F? It's been awhile with this case did LE by chance examine that bed for bodily fluids etc like the mattress?

One thing okay its not something I would have done but Haileys friends house burnt down. They lost everything including the pets. Billie gave Haileys friend Haileys bed and some other things to help out the family. There are two ways of looking at this really.

One thing okay its not something I would have done but Haileys friends house burnt down. They lost everything including the pets. Billie gave Haileys friend Haileys bed and some other things to help out the family. There are two ways of looking at this really.

Oh wow I didn't know about this but still? I understand trying to help but what if Hailey came home? You know what I mean? I understand giving the little girl things but wow about the bed.

Oh wow I didn't know about this but still? I understand trying to help but what if Hailey came home? You know what I mean? I understand giving the little girl things but wow about the bed.

I understand what you mean and I dont like what she did either. But her friend lost everything she had that was connected to Hailey so for her at least she had something of Haileys because of the donation of the bed.

I understand what you mean and I dont like what she did either. But her friend lost everything she had that was connected to Hailey so for her at least she had something of Haileys because of the donation of the bed.

That's true.

I understand what you are trying to say. ( I think that is nice of you). I can understand the plight of Hailey's friend but there is simply no way that I would give her bed away. I couldn't give her clothes, jewelry, shoes, nothing away.

My kids are grown, all with babies of their own, I still have some of my children's clothes, their papers from school, trophies, baseballs, cheerleader pom poms. I can't get rid of them. I have tried. No, I'm not a hoarder but these things mean more to me than anything I own and I see my kids on almost a daily basis. I don't know how BD could get rid of one thing that Hailey touched, wore, was proud of or loved especially now that she is gone.

Me thinks that BD is just a cold and callous shell of a woman that has no maternal instincts whatsoever and her giving away Hailey's bed under the guise of charity only cements that opinion.

I understand what you are trying to say. ( I think that is nice of you). I can understand the plight of Hailey's friend but there is simply no way that I would give her bed away. I couldn't give her clothes, jewelry, shoes, nothing away.

My kids are grown, all with babies of their own, I still have some of my children's clothes, their papers from school, trophies, baseballs, cheerleader pom poms. I can't get rid of them. I have tried. No, I'm not a hoarder but these things mean more to me than anything I own and I see my kids on almost a daily basis. I don't know how BD could get rid of one thing that Hailey touched, wore, was proud of or loved especially now that she is gone.

Me thinks that BD is just a cold and callous shell of a woman that has no maternal instincts whatsoever and her giving away Hailey's bed under the guise of charity only cements that opinion.

I understand what your saying and I agree. One thing I think she thought is well Hailey wont be needing the bed again (JMO) and the other thing is I am not even sure she even slept in her bed that much as for whatever reason she slept on the sofa instead. I hate that Haileys bedroom isnt how she left it.

Or that she no longer even has a bedroom...

"The older I get the less I listen to what people say and the more I look at what they do".......Andrew Carnegie

One of my favorite quotes and it has never been more fitting when it comes to a situation such as this. BD says she thinks Hailey is alive and will come home. (wherever that is) BD's actions have always told otherwise.

I could see BD giving the bed to someone who needed it, afterall, if Haily came back she could give her daughter a new and better bed. But those people had absolutely nothing.

I understand what your saying and I agree. One thing I think she thought is well Hailey wont be needing the bed again (JMO) and the other thing is I am not even sure she even slept in her bed that much as for whatever reason she slept on the sofa instead. I hate that Haileys bedroom isnt how she left it.

I would understand her giving away Hailey's bed once Hailey's remains were found, knowing she would never be coming home again, but not before. Obviously Clint didn't need it for Hailey's little sister who would now be about two and a half years old. Very sad she will never know her big sister. :'(

I could see BD giving the bed to someone who needed it, afterall, if Haily came back she could give her daughter a new and better bed. But those people had absolutely nothing.

That may be but curious why when Billie and Shawn moved to Austin together why she only got a place big enough for her Shawn and DD and not a place with a bedroom for Hailey. Had Hailey been found alive another family are in the home she knew. Her bed etc have gone and her mom had gotten a place with no room for her.

I know! I don't walk in Billie's shoes (thank goodness), but I couldn't move anything if it were my child that had gone missing. Billie always said she couldn't wait for the day for Hailey to come home. If that's the case, did she set up a room for her in her new place? Or, did she go about her life as if she'd just get those things when Hailey returned? KWIM? I think each scenario would be very telling in how Billie really perceived the situation.

If I thought my child was alive, everything would be memorialized (even if boxed up lovingly). Not given away.

Just my opinion.

Mel

That may be but curious why when Billie and Shawn moved to Austin together why she only got a place big enough for her Shawn and DD and not a place with a bedroom for Hailey. Had Hailey been found alive another family are in the home she knew. Her bed etc have gone and her mom had gotten a place with no room for her.

So sad

:( :(

Didnt she get a new cell phone number too within days of Hailey missing so if Hailey were alive she wouldnt have been able to call her.IIRC

I still have the cards and notes my kids made me when they were little and they are grown with kids of their own.

well at least we know where the bed is, does anyone know if it has been tested for anything?

Not sure I'd be really happy sleeping in the bed of a deceased person...

Didnt she get a new cell phone number too within days of Hailey missing so if Hailey were alive she wouldnt have been able to call her.IIRC

Billie had to hand in her phone to LE as I understand it. LE gave her another phone to use.. Instead she got another one and used that instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell