GUILTY GA - Andraia Boles, 3, dies of torture, abuse, Hinesville, 27 Feb 2013

georgiagirl

Opinionated Southern Belle
Reaction score
These animals make me sick.

http://www.thecoastalsource.com/con...sville-child-deat/tp3Xs60b60usOu1ZuiRSgA.cspx

HINESVILLE, Ga. - There’s some disturbing new information in the case of a Fort Stewart soldier charged in the death of his three-year-old daughter. The testimony given during his preliminary hearing paints a picture of repeated torture leading up to the girl's death. Torres Boles is charged with malice murder and cruelty to children.

A Hinesville Police Detective testified Boles was upset because he found his house flooded after leaving the girl home alone with an older sister. The detective said Boles put the girl in the bathtub to discipline her. Boles told the detective he began wringing water into the tub, which caused the child to slip and hit her head several times. Boles said when she tried to get out, he knocked out her hands, causing her to fall back and hit her head against the tub. He told the detective did this for several hours.

More at link

What is wrong with these parents - how can anyone condone the behavior of their partner torturing/harming their child, or any child...? Poor helpless little one -RIP sweetheart.

ugh, I can not even bring myself to click the link to the full story. For a couple of hours as she tried to get out of the tub repeatedly, he kicked her hands out? For a couple of hours? I just can't even... mad and sad all rolled into one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back