Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

beach

Verified Expert
Reaction score
Courtesy of David Lohr with credit to Tiger Balm and gauntlet for finding and uploading these!

:gthanks:​

:yourock:

Topical discussion of the contents of these tapes goes here.

Courtesy request -

If you are referencing a particular passage, please include the video # (1-18) and an approximate time stamp so that your fellow posters can locate it.

I've watched 1 1/2 hours of the female detective and my observation is that she talks too much; she needs longer pauses. Would also have been more helpful if she knew the family facts (i.e., Travis's parents not alive) as this error helps diminish her credibility as a person to open up to.

totally agree!

Lady Detective tries very nicely to get Jodi to "take control" and confess. To get this off her chest, to give her family and Travis's family some sort of explanation and help Jodi come to grips with this spiritually.

Jodi's response?

"Where's my camera?"

"I had $240 cash when arrested, can you put that in my commissary? I need some shampoo"."

No kidding. She's already institutionalized after one day! I guess all Antisocial Personality disordered people are the same--they are consummate criminal minds before even seeing a jail cell.

Well, I know what I'm doing this weekend!

thanks beach! and Tiger Balmfor!

YES! I heard it, too. But we also have to remember that Jodi Ann likes to lie a lot. It's amazing how she morphs into a cutsie-pie girl with Det. Flores & she's stone cold with the lady detective. Scary.

Det. Blaney (the lady) might as well been talking to the damn wall :furious:

I want Detective Flores to read me a bedtime story. His voice is so soothing.

Firsties.

Correct me if I'm wrong...
In the interrogation video #8 29:06:
Lady cop says: In your religion, forgive me for my ignorance about it...
Jodi: That's OK. It's mostly just cliches, religion.

Thank you!

I was just thinking that an "unedited videos" thread would be great for discussing the videos; especially since I'm way behind and only on the second video now.

I'm using them as a reward to myself, for getting things done - one video for each task, chore, or other little job that I really should be doing (or, should have done long ago).

Can someone please tell JA that my house needs to be cleaned!

I am taking lots of notes. On #4 right now. Just WOW.:eek:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you gauntlet!! :tyou:

I have no idea how many there are. I just jumped online for the first time a little bit ago and was shocked to find these! I know TigerBalm copied 1-12 to the media thread and had no idea there were more. Just keep on linking and I will get them in a nice little organized package if they get too scattered.

Thank you all for your help!

Thanks for the new thread about these videos. I'm bringing over something from the long weekend thread...

Originally Posted by mollyf

What? She is saying Travis bought breast implants for Deanna?

http://youtu.be/an-4tXTOq1Y

Around 17:32, part of the January 2007 warning from Chris and Sky Hughes.

Crazy city.

YES! I heard it, too. But we also have to remember that Jodi Ann likes to lie a lot. It's amazing how she morphs into a cutsie-pie girl with Det. Flores & she's stone cold with the lady detective. Scary.

Thank you gauntlet!! :tyou:

I have no idea how many there are. I just jumped online for the first time a little bit ago and was shocked to find these! I know TigerBalm copied 1-12 to the media thread and had no idea there were more. Just keep on linking and I will get them in a nice little organized package if they get too scattered.

Thank you all for your help!
David uploaded the 18th as the 18th of the 18th so I think that's it. I think a lot of the clips have appeared at various points.

David's uploaded the entire trial (just about) without sidebars.
http://www.youtube.com/user/crimewriter74?feature=watch

I'm glad these are being released... but I wonder why they are being released now?

Hey WS'ers!! :seeya:

Just got home from a VERY long day (kids' soccer games, choir concerts, etc) & am settling in to listen to these interrogation tapes. Not sure if it's the greatest idea because I was already exhausted and Flores' voice is SO. DARN. SOOTHING!!! :blushing:

Lady Detective doesn't give JA any time to think of lies to answer all her questions. I bet JA felt like her mom was lecturing her - just going on and on and on. Flores asked short/ simple questions which JA could answer. Lady Detective tends to make statements. JA probably doesn't even know if she's supposed to be commenting!

What I also find 'interesting' is that LD and Det Flores both ask JA questions about if things got out of control, how she wants to be portrayed, if there were other people involved etc? I can't help but think these allowed her to spin her story. I guess that's part of the interrogation technique??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back