MO MO - Bianca Piper, 13, Foley, 10 March 2005

nixmom

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lincoln County girl reported missing
Post-Dispatch
03/11/2005

Authorities are searching for a 13-year-old Foley, Mo., missing since last night.

Lincoln County authorities say Bianca Noel Piper was last seen wearing blue jeans, a gray hooded sweatshirt and white tennis shoes. She is described as a white female, five-feet six inches tall, 185 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes. Authorities say she has the mental capacity of a second-grader and they are concerned she may have been abducted.

Bianca was last seen at 6 p.m. yesterday, walking near McIntosh Road in Foley, which is about 50 miles north of St. Louis.

Anyone with information about Bianca is asked to call the Lincoln County sheriff's office at 636-528-8546.

Additional information:

Good morning!

We need your prayers everyone. Bianca Noel Piper went missing last night around 6:00 p.m. She goes to school with my son and he was rather upset this morning, he says she's a nice girl. She's 13. So far they don't think foul play is involved. She has a mental disability and when she has one of her manic episodes her mother drives her a short distance from home and she walks home to calm down. I'm not sure how I feel about that particular therapy, but she never made it home. They're afraid she became confused in the dark and got lost. The temp dropped into the 20's last night, so it doesn't look good. Foley is a small town but there are lots of woods to get lost in. They're searching by air and on foot.

I hate to be suspicious of the mother, but as I said Foley is a very small town and Bianca grew up there. My question is how far away did she drop her off?

It's very sad to think of that poor girl wandering around in the cold. I hope it comes to a quick resolution.

Team Amber Alert

http://www.teamamberalert.net/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7493

Lincoln County MO USA Team Amber Alert -- Police in Lincoln County need your help locating a missing 13 year-old girl.

Police are searching for missing 13 year old Bianca Noel Piper; she is a white female height 5'6 weight 180 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

The Endangerd missing child was last seen Thursday night near her home. Police have launched a massive search for the missing girl and need your help in locating her.

If you think you have any information that may help police find missing Bianca Noel Piper you are asked to contact the Lincoln Sheriff’s at 636-528-8546 or call your local police.

This is not a amber alert. This is a endangered missing child alert. This child may be in need of medications as well.

I pray they find her soon.

God be with her family and grant them comfort and
peace in the midst of the storm. :(

Love & prayers,

Ariel

I hope they find her safely, and soon. Foley is very close to my home and it just breaks my heart to know I'm sitting in my nice warm home having a meal while this child could be close by, cold, injured, scared, or worse.

Update:

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=76485

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Authorities began searching the area around Bianca's home Thursday night, but called off the search due to darkness. And, after an entire day of searching on Friday, investigators say abduction remains a real possibility.

The girl's mother and the mother's boyfriend were interrogated for several hours by law enforcement officers. The woman's father says she was given a polygraph test, and passed.

Well, this is a bit of a relief. I worried that people would blame the mother. It also states that it was part of a dr. recommended treatment program to let her walk her anger off. They still haven't found this precious child, the search will continue in the morning. Read the article if you're interested in volunteering.

I pray they find her well.
[/font]

Members of the Lincoln County Sheriff's Department say Bianca's mother dropped her off a mile from their home, as part of a treatment program recommended by a doctor. Letting the girl walk off her anger was thought to help the teen.

I pray this girl is found to be safe and extend prayers to the mother as her heart must be hurting in an awful way after having followed Drs. advice only to have the outcome be this.

Jack said:
Last I had heard they weren't allowing volunteers, but now I see hundreds of people turned out at the town's high school this morning to organize and search. They're expanding the search area.

About blaming the mother, she will be blamed to a certain extent and probably blames herself a little. Even if a doctor recommended letting her walk I don't think it was meant to take a child with the mentality of a two year old a mile away from home and leaving her alone as it was getting dark to fend for herself. A very poor choice IMO. However, I'm sure she did not think her daughter would go missing and I do have sympathy for her.

The area she is missing from is in the same area where Arlin Henderson disappeared from so many years ago.

This is so sad. I don't know how many times I have told my kids I was going to "put them out of the car and make them walk home" when they fight in the car. I would never do that though. I sure hope she is alive and safe somewhere.

Hi everyone!:)

I have utmost sympathy for her mother...hindsight, sadly, is 20/20.
She's gotta be just worried sick! I cannot imagine. The time my two
disappeared for 1/2 hour was frightening beyond belief...I just cannot
imagine those that go hours, days, weeks, and years. My heart
just really goes out to them!:(God grant them and all those with missing
loved ones strength, courage, peace, purpose, and in His time: answers.

Prayers for this dear girl and her family. I SO hope she is somewhere safe
and is found soon.

Much love,

Ariel

It's not looking good for mom. Team Amber Alert:

http://www.teamamberalert.net/news/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7513

I'm surprised they would post opinion here:
It remains unclear how this child could be placed in this form of danger to be on a so called therapudic walk without adult supervision. This and other questions remain unanswered at this time. For now the public needs to volunteer to find this child. The weather conditions do not favor survival for a mental age of six to be alone in the woods at night. She is in grave danger from the element and circumstances she was placed in by her mother.

ariel7 said:
Hi everyone!:)

I have utmost sympathy for her mother...hindsight, sadly, is 20/20.
She's gotta be just worried sick! I cannot imagine. The time my two
disappeared for 1/2 hour was frightening beyond belief...I just cannot
imagine those that go hours, days, weeks, and years. My heart
just really goes out to them!:(God grant them and all those with missing
loved ones strength, courage, peace, purpose, and in His time: answers.

Prayers for this dear girl and her family. I SO hope she is somewhere safe
and is found soon.

Much love,

Ariel

I agree with you Ariel, we don't know what type of behavior that she exibits during these episodes...also we know that as you said, hindsite is 20/20..pray for the girl, the parents and especially the mother at this time ..

It's killing me that there isn't more coverage on this poor little girl! There's only 1 or 2 websites that are giving updates.

Yeah said:
...I'm surprised they would post opinion here:

That doesn't surprise me.

As advocates, our job is supposed to be speaking for those missing, not dissecting their families characters or choices.

The only thing that matters is that the child is missing.

I would ask that no one point fingers. Someone wise once told me every time you point a finger, there are three pointing back at you.

The only focus should be finding this child.

For anyone who reads this, please stop any say a prayer for Bianca and those who search for her.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

WasBlind said:
That doesn't surprise me.

As advocates, our job is supposed to be speaking for those missing, not dissecting their families characters or choices.

The only thing that matters is that the child is missing.

I would ask that no one point fingers. Someone wise once told me every time you point a finger, there are three pointing back at you.

The only focus should be finding this child.

For anyone who reads this, please stop any say a prayer for Bianca and those who search for her.

With love and HOPE, Lanie

Thank you Lanie for reminding us all what the objective is here.... Prayers for Little Noel and her family, Please dear God, bring her home safely.

This doesn't seem like an abduction to me - she's the size of a big woman, and she was apparently angry when she was dropped off. I hope they've really made EVERY effort to find her in the situation that she wandered off into the woods and became lost.

The freezing temperatures are maybe the worst thing about this whole story. Even the sheriff was stating he doesn't think foul play was involved.

Prayers for her safe recovery. With just a hoody sweatshirt to wear, it seems hard to belive she could survive this cold.

This is the information and support forum.

This is where we post information and support for the family, according to the admin. of WS. You only need to look up right above your screen, and you will see it.

There is no evidence the mother did anything wrong, but even if she had, now is not the time to discuss it.

What you can do, if you truly wish to help and are not in the area, is pray for Bianca and those who search for her.

If you are in the area, you need to contact the Lincoln Sheriff’s Dept. at 636-528-8546 to volunteer for SAR detail.

Actions, and REAL leads, will be what brings this child home.

If you wish to learn what you can do to prevent abduction, please feel free to contact me at HelpForTheMissing@yahoo.com, or Kelly at Kelly.Jolkowski@projectjason.org OR better yet, sign up for a self defense class near you, and pronto. Just as many boys and men are taken as girls and women.

If you wish to be a better parent, I cannot help you with that, sorry. My referral database deals with the missing, lost and abducted. Whatever you do, please don't use this missing child as an excuse to vent whatever is upsetting you at this particular moment. Look inside for that. I just got here, so I know it wasn't me, AND media makes mistakes, and there is one outlet on this thread that has made mistakes in the past, so I would be very cautious about taking anything as bond unless it comes directly from LE & the family, together.

If you wish to learn from other people's mistakes, GREAT. Please do not point them out when someone's child is missing. It's not like this woman hasn't already had her heart ripped out her throat, or anything.

I am tired, but not defeated. I see people's hearts changing every day on the missing boards. It is only with love and compassion that we will learn to love and be compassionate.

Jesus said "whatever you do to the least of my bretheren, you also do to me", so please be careful what you "do" to this woman, for you are also doing it to Christ.

I am a sinner, and have fallen short of the glory of God. I am in no position to judge anyone, ever. Please do not attack the families of the missing. They are the most vulnerable in society.

Thank you for showing this family some compassion and love.

With prayers for Bianca and those who search....
For answers, and soon.

Much love to all, Lanie

What a sweet, and big-hearted post, Lanie.

This is such a sad story. The parents seemed to be kind of at wits end, and were trying to do the right thing.

I just look at this girl, and see a girl who wandered into the woods. Prayers that by some great miracle she's still alive and will be found soon.

This is for discussion of the case....please keep the other forum for news and support only

Casshew
"Bizarre News" is my middle name! Join Date: Aug 2003

If this girl was not abducted, she must be so scared to be lost, away from home.

I do not understand this' drop her a mile from home business' it sounds like a form of humiliation to me, if you want the girl to walk off anger get her a treadmill.

..Happy Easter WS'ers

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alissa000ag
Back