GUILTY NJ - Frederick 'Ricky' Hart, 15, murdered, Galloway Township, 7 May 1990

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...org>&news_id=19414713&src=most_popular_viewed

A southern New Jersey man who admitted killing a teenager 23 years ago was haunted by nighttime visions of the boy's mother, according to the suspect's best friend.

Steven Goff, 41, of Ventnor, turned himself in to police Monday and confessed to the 1990 stabbing of 15-year-old Frederick "Ricky" Hart in Galloway Township.

In a telephone call from jail Monday night to his friend Alan Rickel, Goff confided that he was tortured by what he had done, Rickel said.

"He couldn't bear it anymore," Rickel told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "He told me he had nightmares. He'd go to sleep and see the kid's mother staring in his face."

more at link....

At least he had some of a conscious. Better late than never. And I have to admit, it does my heart good to know that he had visions of the mother staring at him. I just hope that the mother is alive to know that her son will now be getting justice.

This cat was all over the internet and is a self proclaimed genius. He also admitted to being a bad son, father and brother. His siter said he was estranged for 20 years from them and she had no comment. She holds maybe some kind of office? A public figure I think.

Not that all that should matter, but I wonder somehow about the ego in all of this. I may believe he has been haunted because photos of him presently and from social networks show a huge difference.

I'll look for the pictures and link.

May Ricky RIP. Prayers to his family.

He doesn't look very well to me........eyes all wild, boney-faced and skeletal.

Maybe back on drugs or his Personality Disorder is on overdrive???

moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back