MI MI - Tim Lard, 26, Saginaw, 25 March 2013

longtallcold

What happened to Nancy Jenkins?
Reaction score
Website
www.websleuths.com
http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/i...an_wakes_to_find_fi.html#incart_river_default

Ok, family is inside and someone drives by and shoots up the house killing him. Strange, but that's not the real issue.....

These comments remind me of so many attitudes of family of accused.

Lard had a history with law enforcement and was on probation on convictions from 2011 of malicious destruction of property, first-degree home invasion, domestic violence and escape - lawful custody.

Curry said she called police on him once about a year ago after they had a fight, but said fighting and wrestling was just something they did and she did not consider him to be a violent person.

Lard's cousin, acknowledged some trouble with the law in his past, but said he was a good man.

"That's the thing negative people don't realize," she said. "Everybody has a record and has some type of past. Was he committing a crime when they took his life? No. It doesn't make any sense."

:banghead:

Except for totally random home invasion or drive-by, if someone shoots into your bedroom from outside, chances are you know who they are because you've done something to bring them there.

Except for totally random home invasion or drive-by, if someone shoots into your bedroom from outside, chances are you know who they are because you've done something to bring them there.

So if a brutally abused ex-wife or ex-girlfriend's ex-husband/bf drives to her house and shoots into her bedroom... it's her fault. :facepalm:

This is sad, but not unheard of. Reminds me of a Dateline episode: guy gets murdered in bed, while fiance sleeps right next to him. Fiance gets charged bla bla bla, is finally exonerated. Wish I could remember the name. The lady is actually free now, living with the surviving daughter.

That could depend on the neighborhood. In some neighborhoods it isn't that unusual for bystanders to be injured or killed. Even when they stay in their homes.

So if a brutally abused ex-wife or ex-girlfriend's ex-husband/bf drives to her house and shoots into her bedroom... it's her fault. :facepalm:

Did I say "fault"? No. I'm sure they know who shot the guy and why.

That could depend on the neighborhood. In some neighborhoods it isn't that unusual for bystanders to be injured or killed. Even when they stay in their homes.

And still even when that happens everyone knows who they were going for and why. They may not divulge that to the police, but they know.

Mother seeks justice 3 years after son was killed in drive-by shooting

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index.ssf/2016/03/mother_still_seeks_justice_3_y.html

Friday, March 25, marked three years since 26-year-old Tim Lard Jr. was killed in a drive-by shooting while he slept in an upstairs bedroom of an apartment at 1108 S. Webster on the west end of Saginaw.

His mother, Sherri Spiller, gathered with friends and family on Friday at Ruckle and East Genesee beneath a billboard that had Lard featured on it. They released balloons in remembrance of him.

"We are keeping his memory alive," Spiller said. "We want justice. They took something very important from us."

Lard's homicide has not been solved. Spiller said police last contacted her about six months ago.

"They said they don't have any leads and they need someone to come forward," she said. "It's frustrating."

tim-lard-jr.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mintexas