19 year old male allegedly sexually assaulted by 4 middle age women in downtown Toro

Status
Not open for further replies.

dotr

Reaction score
http://www.680news.com/2013/04/07/man-19-sexually-assaulted-by-group-of-four-female-police/

"Police are asking the public for their assistance locating four female suspects who they allege sexually assaulted a 19-year-old man.

It’s alleged that the man went to a nightclub in the King Street and University Avenue area where he met the four female suspects.

The women offered to drive the man home and he went with them, when instead of being taken home he was taken to a parking lot in the Queen Street West and Spadina Avenue area.

It’s there that it’s alleged the four suspects all sexually assaulted the man"

http://www.cp24.com/news/man-sexually-assaulted-by-4-women-after-leaving-club-1.1227626

Following the assault, the victim was released and the suspects fled the scene in a silver Honda SUV.

The first suspect is described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four, 190-200 lbs., with short blond hair and a tattoo of wings on the back of her neck. The woman, who was the driver of the vehicle, also spoke with a British accent.

The second suspect is described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four, 190-200 lbs., with long dark hair, the bottom portion of which was dyed red.

The description for the other two suspects is less clear with both described as white, between 30 and 36 years of age, about five-foot-four and weighing between 190-200 lbs.,

All four suspects were dressed in short black dresses and wore high heels with no nylons.

Read more: http://www.cp24.com/news/man-sexual...en-after-leaving-club-1.1227626#ixzz2Pn6F65zg

How bizarre. All the same height and weight. Wonder if he was slipped a drug.

this story is rather bizarre, not because I disbelieve that men can and are raped and sexually assaulted but because usually when that happens the male is somehow physically restrained or threatened with a weapon.

Did the four women simply overpower him with their greater numbers? Was he threatened in some way? Was there a weapon involved? Was he drugged?

Wish there was more info.

I also find it strange because lets face it, horny women never need to look far for male attention so sex obviously wasn't the motive (usually isn't in rape or sex assault cases I know) and since he says he met them at a club, revenge seems unlikely.

very odd case.

All between 30 and 36, all an estimated 5'4", 190-200 pounds, all wearing heels, no nylons, and short black dresses.

Something funny about this. More funny peculiar than funny ha-ha.

why does their physical descriptions remind me of a really sad where are they now episode for the Robert Palmer video "addicted to love" models?

robertpalmer-addicted-to-love.jpg

why does their physical descriptions remind me of a really sad where are they now episode for the Robert Palmer video "addicted to love" models?

robertpalmer-addicted-to-love.jpg
(Nodding earnestly.)

One thing that struck me was he was sexually assaulted by 4 women, all weighed close to 200 lbs,, and this all took place in a vehicle? Looking at it physically, how???

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2013/04/07/20719186.html
"McParland commended the man for coming forward, acknowledging it can be difficult for a male victim of such a crime to complain to police.

She added that sex assault covers a wide range of acts, including unwanted touching, grabbing, kissing, oral sex and intercourse."

I wonder if they have any video at the nightclub?

It sounds like with the description of the 4 they would be hard to miss and easily identifiable.

I'm another who thought of the addicted to love video women, or the opposite of them. It's not really funny, but it does bring up visual images.

I feel horrible but the sad "where are they now?" comment to the Robert Palmer video made me rofl :)

The story is just so bare, with so little detail, and the detail given so

odd

I know its not a funny topic but those descriptions just struck me as well funny. Sometimes levity is all ya got

Meant to correct the " middle - age " part of my earlier description, 30-36 is obviously young, but 19 years old seems way younger than that!

well, to a 19 year old victim mid to late 30s maybe seems "middle aged" I know when I was younger I thought 30s was down right old. So from the victims perspective, dotr may have gotten it right in a sense.

well that clears up all my questions???????

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/04/08/male-sex-assault-victim-met-women-at-club
"TORONTO - Security cameras may hold clues Toronto Police need to solve a downtown nightclub sex attack by a group of women on a young man.

Const. Tony Vella confirmed Monday that sex-crimes investigators will begin seizing any video available from inside and nearby the undisclosed club – in the King St. W. and University Ave. area – as well as from a parking lot around Queen St. W. and Spadina Ave.

Vella said officers will be searching for witnesses at both scenes, starting with employees at the nightclub".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissawilkinson44