Thinking of Tori

Snoopster

Reaction score
I couldn't find a thread to put this....most of the threads are about the trial....so I thought I better create a new one.

This is about Tori. It's four years ago today that Tori was abducted and murdered.

Thinking beautiful thoughts about this sweet little girl!

:grouphug:

toristafford.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

I couldn't find a thread to put this....most of the threads are about the trial....so I thought I better create a new one.

This is about Tori. It's four years ago today that Tori was abducted and murdered.

Thinking beautiful thoughts about this sweet little girl!

:grouphug:

toristafford.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Hi Snoofer! :seeya: Just to let you know, some people have posted on the "sentencing" thread in memory of Tori.

I came across this video today. Credits for the person who made this chilling but touching video on the fourth anniversary of Tori's demise. May we never forget this beautiful little girl Tori.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PSBLZ9bau4"]Tori Stafford (Calls Me Home) - YouTube[/ame]

Hi there to all that read this new thread...It hit me suddenly omg ... April 10 today...It was April 9 ,2009 that our nightmare began.I forgot yesterday because I was sick and was actually near Richmond Hill..I think a part of me died that day as It will and still haunts me ..even tho I did not know Tori.I do not think you needed to tho....that story hit us all hard in Ontario.I shall forever think of OnT.'s Angel .As I am preparing a new garden for my new house....I know I will be planting LOTS & lots of purple flowers.Tori loved them so ...as a butterfly often passes by I think of her .It feels like she is watching down on us here.I am sure missing her bro deeply as they were so connected and friends.I want to wish Tara & Rodney healing which I am sure is very difficult.I also pray that with the nice Spring weather approaching we Do NOT hear ANY AMBER Alerts ...as I shudder every darn time the news broadcasts them..Take care to all my Sleuthing Friends here ....the tweeting Robynhood......>3

Hi there to all that read this new thread...It hit me suddenly omg ... April 10 today...It was April 9 ,2009 that our nightmare began.I forgot yesterday because I was sick and was actually near Richmond Hill..I think a part of me died that day as It will and still haunts me ..even tho I did not know Tori.I do not think you needed to tho....that story hit us all hard in Ontario.I shall forever think of OnT.'s Angel .As I am preparing a new garden for my new house....I know I will be planting LOTS & lots of purple flowers.Tori loved them so ...as a butterfly often passes by I think of her .It feels like she is watching down on us here.I am sure missing her bro deeply as they were so connected and friends.I want to wish Tara & Rodney healing which I am sure is very difficult.I also pray that with the nice Spring weather approaching we Do NOT hear ANY AMBER Alerts ...as I shudder every darn time the news broadcasts them..Take care to all my Sleuthing Friends here ....the tweeting Robynhood......>3

:seeya: Hi Rockin' Robin! Glad to hear you have a new home. I bet your garden of purple flowers in honour of Tori will be just beautiful. Bless your heart. I didn't miss the anniversary of that horrific day. I took my dog for a long walk to a nice, peaceful park area of town and we released two purple balloons in her memory. I am assuming people connected the balloons with Tori, as a got a few honks from car horns, waves and thumbs up from people. Another woman walking her dog stopped and watched me release the balloons. She approached me and we chatted for a bit. She knew exactly why I released the balloons. Wonderful to know people are remembering Tori four years later. I will always remember Tori for her bright blue eyes and cherub smile. Take care Robyn.

And in 20 years from now, I hope with every fibre of my being the , both of them are still rotting behind bars or dead. JMHO

Bless your heart Swede ..we have been thru this whole story from the beginning with so many others...I often hear from them too...I was sick with a sinus infection and it did not me till yesterday ...and I rushed here...IMMEDIATELY ! As I knew my friends here would post.I feel the SAME concerning the EVIL in Jail...But as you Know I wish with all my HEART...Steven Harper would have considered the petition which would have PUT the whole Tori Law into effect...Like Rodney had said...AGAIN NOT Asking for a discussion ..as that is long gone....JIMO..It scares me as Spring approaches as I stated many times here .I had to send those notes home as a Primary Teacher >>>warning Parents ...to be aware that a perv is stalking our area..I am praying with the NEW hwy signs and other things in effect that we DO NOT hear AMBER ALERTS...I hope that some good from our ONT POLICE will have an affect this SPRING....Please have our Ont. KIDS safe ....I shall never ever forget Tori either ....Swede...I think I may do the same and Launch some PURPLE ballons when I take my dog for a walk in the Dog park near my new home...God bless you OUR ONT. Angel Tori...I often wish I could have rescued you from the evil that happened April 9, 2009...as I would have raced to woodstock and grabbed you in my arms ...and taken you home safely...I am sure so many feel the same....such a horrible tragedy but at least MR is where he belongs ...thk God along with Terri Lynn ....who was a nightmare waiting to explode...RIP again Sweet Tori....we all Love you and shall never forget you...ever! <3...Rockin Robynhood.

I would like to find a way online to let Tori's family know that people are thinking of them still and thinking of Tori. I remember a family tragedy of our own many years back. It was amazing how many people came to our family's aid during the aftermath but after the funeral and the buzz died down, the silence was deafening. That memory has stuck with me throughout my life. I wish I knew of a place where her family visited online so that I, along with many other people, could simply write them a quick note whenever they thought of them, to let them know that while the case has resolved (except for the possibility of Rafferty's appeal :furious: ), they are still and will forever be in our thoughts and prayers.

There is a fb page for POSITIVE thoughts about Tori...if you type in Victoria's name it will bring you to her offical page .I did see a post from Tori's mom there during the trial. It was talking about fav .songs that remind them of tori as the trial was coming close to an end....Tori's mom wrote that Victoria loved Shania Twain .Tori loved the song "UP" by Shania twain and recogized the song in seconds when played on the radio...:)Naturally I am not positive who reads it now.I know I often visit it.....R.IP Tori ...I think of you often ...My new house is covered in purple flowers .I planted them in memory of you>>>>ONT. ANGEL forever....<3 robynhood.

There is a fb page for POSITIVE thoughts about Tori...if you type in Victoria's name it will bring you to her offical page .I did see a post from Tori's mom there during the trial. It was talking about fav .songs that remind them of tori as the trial was coming close to an end....Tori's mom wrote that Victoria loved Shania Twain .Tori loved the song "UP" by Shania twain and recogized the song in seconds when played on the radio...:)Naturally I am not positive who reads it now.I know I often visit it.....R.IP Tori ...I think of you often ...My new house is covered in purple flowers .I planted them in memory of you>>>>ONT. ANGEL forever....<3 robynhood.

Thank you for this information, Robynhood. There is nothing we can do for Tori now other than keep her murderers in jail and keep her memory alive. It hurts me to write that.

However, it is her family I worry about now and I keep her parents, big brother and grandparents in my thoughts always. I so wish for them to know that just because the headlines have stopped does not mean that they, and Tori, have ever stopped being in our hearts and minds. I especially wish for some measure of peace for Tara after the mudslinging she went through in the press and online on top of going through every person's worst nightmare.

Thanks again.

I am going to be heading toward Woodstock on Saturday and wanted to stop by Tori's grave for a few minutes. Would someone be able to give me directions to the cemetery and the area where her grave is? Coming to Woodstock from the London direction on 401.

Thanks in advance.

I am going to be heading toward Woodstock on Saturday and wanted to stop by Tori's grave for a few minutes. Would someone be able to give me directions to the cemetery and the area where her grave is? Coming to Woodstock from the London direction on 401.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Nettie

I believe you would take the Norwich exit on 401E and make a left on Norwich... and then a left on Dundas. I believe the cemetery will be on your ride hand side not far from there, close to the police station. I could be wrong... trying to remember as we went from Toronto last year. Hope that helps. Say hi to her for me xoxo

Thinking of you always Tori...It is Valentine's day ...Feb. 14, 2013..Rip ..Ont.'s angel.. never forgotten by US here on earth ......even those that have never had the pleasure of meeting you like ..ME.<3 to Tori today...and 4 ever..robynhood.

I just found a gorgeous song...it reminds me how I feel about Canada's Angel Tori..for her family...http://youtu.be/ZYqcpTYQ8I4 ....off you tube ..Jason Mraz...I won't give up ( song)..robynhood..

I wrote this poem for Tori and posted it in the Tori Stafford Virtual Garden thread in 2009. Visiting there today, I see someone had asked me to post it in the main threads and I must have missed that. As we are remembering Tori, it seems now is a good time to repost it

Victoria

A smile sweetens summer sun
A spirit whispers a summer breeze
Golden hair in autumn's leaves
We remember

Pure heart like white of winter's snow
Blue eyes stars in a winter sky
Spring rains hold the tears we cry
We remember

Oh gentle heart sleep softly now
For those you love will meet again
And as a nation kneels in pain
We remember

Rest in Peace "Tori"

Victoria Elizabeth Stafford
2000 ~ 2009

Tori's Virtual Garden thread with all the beautiful memorials to such a beautiful young girl whom we will never forget:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84789&highlight=Summer

I wrote this poem for Tori and posted it in the Tori Stafford Virtual Garden thread in 2009. Visiting there today, I see someone had asked me to post it in the main threads and I must have missed that. As we are remembering Tori, it seems now is a good time to repost it

Victoria

A smile sweetens summer sun
A spirit whispers a summer breeze
Golden hair in autumn's leaves
We remember

Pure heart like white of winter's snow
Blue eyes stars in a winter sky
Spring rains hold the tears we cry
We remember

Oh gentle heart sleep softly now
For those you love will meet again
And as a nation kneels in pain
We remember

Rest in Peace "Tori"

Victoria Elizabeth Stafford
2000 ~ 2009

Tori's Virtual Garden thread with all the beautiful memorials to such a beautiful young girl whom we will never forget:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84789&highlight=Summer

That's a lovely tribute, SB. I also noticed your poem on Jeff Boucher's thread, very well done as well. I wish I had the way with words that you do.

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Canada/2015/07/30/22536086.html

"Mom of slain Tori Stafford on life as a doula: 'When I see a newborn baby, I think of life'"

storage.canoe.com.jpg

&#8220;I still have bad days. There are some days it takes me longer to put on my happy face and get out there to be with people,&#8221; she said.

But now, McDonald is finally starting her new life as the ultimate mother, a doula helping other women bring children into the world.

&#8220;When I see a newborn baby, I think of life,&#8221; McDonald said Thursday, setting up a booth for her service, Your Body, Your Birth, at London Ribfest. &#8220;Don&#8217;t get me wrong; if I see a little girl who&#8217;s eight years old with blond hair and blue eyes, of course I think to myself, that is a beautiful child that looks like Tori, and that tugs at my heart. But Victoria loved life and she would want me to be doing what I love.&#8221;

Rather than make her shy away from children and parents, her daughter&#8217;s horrific death has brought her closer to them, McDonald said.

&#8220;I think it has allowed me to be a more compassionate person and a more understanding person. I didn&#8217;t have any second thoughts at all. It made me stronger to do it.&#8221;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back