Man cuts off, eats own penis

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A man ended up in a southern Philippines hospital on Monday after severing and then eating his own penis, hospital officials said. Ernesto Almonte, 40, was in stable condition at the Zamboanga City Medical Center, emergency room staff said.

They could not confirm a report by local radio station DXRG that the bizarre act was triggered by an erectile dysfunction problem.

Asked about the patient's mental state, one staff member said: "If you cut your sex organ and then eat it, then something is wrong with you."

http://www.hindustantimes.com/news/7242_1269447,00180021.htm

Casshew said:
Asked about the patient's mental state, one staff member said: "If you cut your sex organ and then eat it, then something is wrong with you."

Is that an official diagnosis, or simply his opinion?

Cass...???

You certainly come up with THE weirdest things here.
This is unspeakably gross and horrible...
Yuck!Eew!
:eek:

*shaking my head in disbelief*

~Ariel

ariel7 said:
Cass...???

You certainly come up with THE weirdest things here.
Hey, don't shoot the messenger :blowkiss:

I am no doctor but did have a friend, now dead by eating his own total body (joke), who claimed that after sex with his wife he would stay erect for several hours. Some problem with a valve down there not reopening. I would make fun of it, but he swore that it was a very painful experience.
Maybe this was this mans problem! DON'T ASK? I HAVE NO IDEA WHY HE DEVOURED IT UNLESS HE HAD PERFORMED SOME DEED, AND FELT HIS PENIS WAS A FORM OF THE DEVIL.

CASS I'm sensing a THEME IN THE BIZZARO WORLD OF NEWS HERE..... Lotsa penis stories. Is PAUL not back yet????? And did the Florida government decide on the toilet paper tax since he's been there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh
Back