Perv Busted After Willy Wash Incident

Sudzi

Life is good!
Reaction score
Gotta love a naked guy who picks a Laundrymat named the Willy Wash! :rolleyes:
More here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0311051laundry1.html

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=604 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=docodayText align=left width=604><!--INSERT TEXT HERE-->

Man allegedly paraded around nude in Wisconsin laundromats

<META content="Perv Busted After Willy Wash Incident" name=TITLE><META content="dumb crime, mug shot, laundromat, indecent exposure" name=keywords>MARCH 11--Meet Robin McCain. The 26-year-old Wisconsin man was charged yesterday with indecent exposure for disrobing at laundromats, which he told cops was a "statement about personal freedom and not sexuality." According to a Circuit Court misdemeanor complaint, McCain exposed himself in January to a female patron at the King Koin Laundromat, allegedly telling her that "he was doing a nudist experiment that his friends told him to do." McCain then walked around commenting about his, um, size while fondling himself.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yuck! :eek:

I guess he went to the king Koin laundry mat because he felt so endowed :sick:

What's up with all these penis threads???? Am I just noticing this more because Mr. DP is out of town??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :waitasec:

I don't know Jeana... it was a penis bonanza last night when I was looking for bizarre news :waitasec:

As if going to do laundry isn't bad enough!!:sick: :sick: :sick:

Casshew said:
I don't know Jeana... it was a penis bonanza last night when I was looking for bizarre news :waitasec:

a penis bonanza.....Girl, you have a way with words. You need to write a book!

What's up with this strange news??
Are the WS gals going nuts or what?

Seriously, the news has been really weird lately!:eek:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member