Identified! AL - Florence, Decomposed body in woods, Mar'05 - Jeffrey Cole

carolina

Reaction score
i'm not sure where florence is? i wonder who this could be?

http://www.whnt19.com/Global/story.asp?S=3068988&nav=1VPuXQBo
Florence Police are trying to figure out why there was a dead body in the woods. A teenager found the body Saturday evening at the intersection of Kansas Ave. and Thompson St. in the heart of the city.

Investigators came out and had to go down a cliff to get to the body. They say it had been there a long time, although they can not tell us how they know that it had been there a long time. A relative of the boy who found the body says it was "dried."

Police say the body is so badly decomposed, they can't even tell what race it is.

carolina said:
i'm not sure where florence is? i wonder who this could be?

http://www.whnt19.com/Global/story.asp?S=3068988&nav=1VPuXQBo
Florence Police are trying to figure out why there was a dead body in the woods. A teenager found the body Saturday evening at the intersection of Kansas Ave. and Thompson St. in the heart of the city.

Investigators came out and had to go down a cliff to get to the body. They say it had been there a long time, although they can not tell us how they know that it had been there a long time. A relative of the boy who found the body says it was "dried."

Police say the body is so badly decomposed, they can't even tell what race it is.

Florence is in extreme north Alabama, and it is very mountainous/hilly up there, it's in the foothills of the Appalachians. Could someone have fallen over a cliff? I pray some poor family gets an answer.

Prayers of comfort for the Cole family, and all who loved and miss Jeffrey.

In Christ, Lanie

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith