Identified! TX - Montgomery Co., Human remains found, Mar'05 - Yvette King

WasBlind

Former Member
Reaction score
Oil field worker stumbles on decomposing body

ABC13 Eyewitness News
(3/15/05 - MONTGOMERY COUNTY, TX) — An oil field worker made a deadly discovery in southeast Montgomery County and now a medical examiner will work to identify a badly decomposed body.

The worker stumbled upon the remains Monday afternoon in a field near Albert Moorehead Road at Oil Field. Investigators think it had been there for a few days.

Deputies don't know if the person died there or dumped at the site. Investigators are having a hard time determining if the victim is a man or a woman.

Lt. Darryl Conn with the Montgomery Co Sheriff's Department said, "Well, it's badly decomposed at this point and time, of course the animals have had their fair time at it."

Deputies are checking to see if there are any reports of missing people in the area.

Channel 13

*Please note, decomposing remains indicates this person has not been deceased long, so this is most likely not someone who has been missing long*

Montgomery County encompasses Spring, The Woodlands, Klein, and other areas. If anyone needs the TxDPS Missing Persons Clearinghouse link, I will post it.

Prayers for anyone in Montgomery County awaiting answers.
With love in Christ, Lanie

I live in Spring in Harris County which is about a mile from Montgomery County. There are a couple of people who have been reported missing recently but none from the immediate area. Here is another link to a local search organization who is usually current with the missing in our area.

http://www.texasequusearch.org/missingpersonsbulletins.htm

Thanks, kcanal, for keeping me on my toes. I know Spring is so close, and I'd forgotten that was Harris County.

And, thanks for linking TES, too.
Pls. pray for Tim, as he is in the hospital, and thanks.

Much love in Christ, Lanie

The OP refers to the body of Yvette Rains King. Her daughter was charged with her murder.

The Houston Chronicle
March 30, 2005

Woman and Friend Charged with Murder of Mom
Yvette King's body was discovered by an oil-field worker March 14 in an overgrown field.

Sheriff's spokesman Lt. Dan Norris said Brandi King became a suspect shortly after she reported her mother missing March 20.
Another link:
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/1417437.html

The body found Thursday was just the recent in a string of bodies that have been dumped in the area over the years.
In March 2005, an oilfield employee working on Albert Moorhead Road discovered the charred and decomposed body of murder victim Yvette King. One month earlier, the body of murder victim Darcus Penrice was found on Crater Hill Road off of FM 3083.
http://s10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t3911.htm

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah
Back