A Study of non-childbirth deaths of pregnant women

benn8

Inactive
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC) has a plan to protect pregnant women in Washington, DC and throughout the nation.

I found this article accidently, but I thought it might be of interest to many investigating various missing person cases and murders. This is dated February 15, 2001, but it should still be very important today. If I find any followups I will post them here.

This is dated the same year, but before, Chandra Levy disappeared in Washington DC.

http://www.house.gov/norton/20010215.htm

cheers,
benn8

Good article. This fits into the Scott Peterson case. Sad that being preg can be so dangerous when it should be such a happy time

I am afraid that this fits into many many cases.

There have been various reports, but who knows Chandra Levy may have been pregnant.

benn8

I wondered about her being pregnant also. I find it hard to believe that dogs did not find her body sooner. I wondered if she had been kept someplace and dumped there later after the park was searched. Dogs have very good noses and should have picked up on a decaying body.

jblfelines, a lot of people think the same as you do. I don't know how much the police used dogs in the park. They were also looking in vacant buildings, and they did not search the whole park. They turned away an offer by volunteers with dogs to help search the park.
The police seemed always to want to look somewhere else. benn8 Why?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back