THIS IS MY NEW HOME.... all welcome

blueclouds

Former member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
house4gh.jpg

UNTIL THE WORLD MAKES MORE SENSE, I'm staying put. MODS, please don't move me to the parking lot. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

EVERYONE ALWAYS WELCOME IN MY HOME.

I like your new home but please don't become a hermit. Although I must say I had a glimpse of what drove you here I hope you realize your welcome at others homes too whenever you care to venture there. True some people may be rude, some may not always understand your way of thinking but don't let them upset you..... get out and visit. They need to hear your point of veiw too. Also I wanted to tell you I really enjoyed your sharing of how you came about your name. It's a classic. :blowkiss: Take care :)

blueclouds said:
house4gh.jpg

UNTIL THE WORLD MAKES MORE SENSE, I'm staying put. MODS, please don't move me to the parking lot. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

{{{{blueclouds}}}}
Welcome! Just be careful of Cass, she likes to post stories about pensis's (peni) ... LOL!

Golfmom :eek:

Blueclouds lives for that stuff... why do you think she wants to hang out here? The plethora of peni, thats why! :angel:

golfmom said:
LOL ... well it seems that I do too. :innocent:
*sigh*...Me too
Sudzi.... Please Pass the Peni Postings!!!:angel:

*slinking away hoping no one notices*:blushing:

I was just coming on in to say hello to Blueclouds
and see how her housewarming party was a goin'...
and what to my wondering eyes doth appear:
more talk of well, you know.

*sigh* What would the bizarre news forum be these days w/out
those p. stories? ;)

Seriously though, Lord willing today shall be a better day Blue...it's
a new one anyhow. :D

much love to y'all,

Ariel *

blueclouds said:
house4gh.jpg

Darlin, please feel free to stay here as long as you feel you need to. :)

I SEE I HAVE COMPANY!!! even before I got out of bed. Did y'all make yourself some coffee?

1.) Since Paul is back home, I don't think Cass will discuss the Penis thing as much.

2.) I have a strange lady taking a bath in my tub. Anyone know who she is? :waitasec:

3) Thanks Jeana for not moving me. I think I need a couple more days in Bizzaro world. :D :D I'm pretty happy here.

Errr......... that would be me in the tub.

Hope you don't mind, btw the coffee is great!
Happy St. Patricks Day to you Bluecoulds.:innocent:

Sudzi said:
Errr......... that would be me in the tub.

Hope you don't mind, btw the coffee is great!
Happy St. Patricks Day to you Bluecoulds.:innocent:
WELL I don't mind a bit.... Nice to meet you SUDZI, you can stay as long as you like dear. I'll even bring another cup of coffee into the bathroom for you..... just cover yourself with the bubbles :eek:

HUGS... :)

Thanks Bluecloud, love your place, hope your feeling a little better today. Yesterday was a little crazy. :)

BC: Can you please move further down the road? Your house is sort of cramping the style of my neighborhood! Come on over and have a swim with me though! :) :) :)

lol

house.jpg

I otta SMACK YOU SHERLOCK... WHO said you could move into MY neighborhood? Still, such a hottie your hubby is. I guess you can stay.

:blowkiss: EVEN THE RICH AND SNOTTY are welcome. :D

I'm moving in too. The more bizarre the better!

Nancy

Sherlock said:
WAIT! Maybe i should add some water to my pool eh???

LOL I didn"t even notice it was empty!

:eek: :eek: :eek: You invited me to swim??? :eek: :eek: :eek:

nk57 said:
I'm moving in too. The more bizarre the better!

Nancy
Welcome Nancy, I LOVE BIZZARE WORLD. It's fun! Pull up a chair, a couch or whatever you wish. Put your feet up, it might be awhile. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back