Please Read, A Message about KatieKoolady

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Members,

Our member and friend Katiekoolady has been burning the candle at both ends.

Katie is taking a well deserved break this weekend starting now.

I respectfully ask you not PM Katiecoolady, email her, or post any questions to her this weekend.

Let's all give her the time to recharge and get some rest.

Thank you,

Tricia

Thank you, Tricia.

I am concerned for KCL and I hope all here heed your plea to respect this dear "cool lady's" privacy.

I support KCL completely.

Absolutely, I hope KCL is taking care of herself. Thank you, Tricia.

I am shocked she has held up this long. Burning the candle from both ends and the middle more like.

Rest well dear lady, and thank you for all you do.

Cheery Bye, our Katie. Do what's best for you or I'll tell Orville. You know I will. :)

Absolutely.
Rest well and recharge my friend.

Thank you for posting!! I haven't logged onto the boards in over 2 weeks and was just about to email her to check in -- thank you kindly for the heads up!!

Rest and recharge KCL, you deserve a break!

I just hope she gets a very indulgent chocolate treat. No much needed break is complete without chocolate! ! KLC, you're the best!!

I am shocked she has held up this long. Burning the candle from both ends and the middle more like.
Snipped by Me

I am shocked, too. I'm exhausted and stressed just trying to figure out how to make room to tape the trial every day- what shows to delete, what to not record. If I wasn't disabled already, I would be if I was on KT's schedule!

Although we look forward to her reports every day, I'm sure we all realize how much KT needs her rest. We'd hate for her to get sick now that the trial is (hopefully) winding down. And we can't have her rundown with the 'guilty' verdict (Whoops! "Did I say that?"- Erkel) and 'after party' coming up.

Have a relaxed weekend (and longer, if you need it) KT! But we will miss you!

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.” - Robert F. Kennedy

And you, KatieCoolady send out a tidal wave of hope. Thank you, please rest and take care of yourself.

I'm glad but sad to see this thread. If you ever read this, look after yourself KCL. Leave your superwoman cape off for a while. I need to reissue your subpoena ;)

Hugs my friend, KCL. I hope you're having a jammy weekend and lounging around in bed with a couple of good movies. Take care of you!

Mel

mwah KCL, you are a dear! Enjoy your weekend sweetheart :blowkiss:

Hey Katie!

Hope your having a relaxing weekend! Kick back and do nothing! You certainly deserve it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We :heartbeat: our KCL and want nothing but a peaceful, restful weekend for her. Thank you for the blanket reminder, Tricia! I think we all forget that she is not superhuman after all and needs her downtime too.

KCL.... :tyou: :toastred: :blowkiss:

God bless you, KCL. Your dedication is much appreciated! :rocker: But we all need to take a break now and again. You totally deserve time off - enjoy it! :seeya:

Thank you Tricia!!!

I was hoping KCL would get a T.O.!!!

Thanks Tricia and everyone. Just dropped my dad at the airport and am back in my jammies. Thankfully after a rough week my brother is doing better today so hopefully that continues. After some down time will re evaluate my time in the next couple of weeks and how I can manage it. I always need to remember my top priority in this trial is supporting the Alexanders but securing my own oxygen mask right now as I believe they are doing this weekend as well. I think this pace is taking a toll on many of us ....thanks again. I'll be back in some capacity in a few days. Xoxo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lee k
Back