And u thought the guy with the ring was stupid

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
http://ww1.mid-day.com/news/city/2005/march/104693.htm

Raju Shetty’s (28) attempt to adopt an inventive method to enhance sexual pleasure landed him on the surgeon’s table yesterday.

Inspired by the fad of body piercing, the Pantnagar (Ghatkopar) resident substituted a ring with a metal nut and pushed it around his penis. Problem was, the metal stayed stubbornly stuck to his organ for over two hours.

After failing to remove the foreign body, an embarrassed Shetty decided to seek medical help and checked into the casualty ward of Rajawadi Hospital in the evening.

“We decided to cut the nut, but the metal was too thick. The case was later referred to the surgeons,” said on duty assistant medical officer Dr Gopal Mahajan.

The surgeon said, “The nut was so tight that it caused a severe swelling on the organ due to which the blood supply to that part of the anatomy was stopped. It took us almost two hours to get the nut out. Had the patient delayed admission by few hours, we would have had to amputate the organ, as the affected area may have developed gangrene.”

Shetty told the doctors that he desired to prolong sexual pleasure and hence inserted the nut.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

Dear Lord, I want to take this opportunity to thank you for allowing me to being born a female. Amen.

“This is a case of sexual perversion,” said Dr Mahajan. Another doctor said that while body piercing in delicate areas of the human anatomy had become a fad, the consequences could be alarming.

:slap: This is not a case of sexual perversion, it's a case of stupidity!!!:slap:
Men... I'll never understand their facination with tools!:waitasec:

Just reading the word "nut" so many times had me cackling.... I think even when I'm 90 that will still crack me up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back