Referrals

Dark Knight

Reaction score
I just saw that someone anonymously (as far as I can tell) gave me a "referral." What the heck is that, and how do you do it?

Dark Knight said:
I just saw that someone anonymously (as far as I can tell) gave me a "referral." What the heck is that, and how do you do it?

I've never gotten one before it sounds very exciting! What do you have to do to get one? What do you get if you get one?
:blowkiss:

Referrels are when a new member joins and uses you as a referral. DK Cyberkati used you as a referral that is why you have 1.

tybee204 said:
Referrels are when a new member joins and uses you as a referral. DK Cyberkati used you as a referral that is why you have 1.

Dang, I just knew I wanted one!

tybee204 said:
oh cool, thanks Tybee!! :)

tybee204 said:
Wonder who used me as a referral? :waitasec: probably "Linda" :eek:

Too funny and I thought being referred meant you were reported.:blushing: Sometimes I embarrass myself.

DebE said:
Too funny and I thought being referred meant you were reported.:blushing: Sometimes I embarrass myself.
Geez, I'd have WAY more than one, then!!! lol!!!! (Don't worry, I thought it meant an endorsement by another poster, lol!)

Dark Knight said:

I noticed that I had one the other day...what the heck is it all about?

tybee204 said:

I like that idea!

How does one lose referrals? People change their minds or what? I had 11, now I have 8.

Timex said:
How does one lose referrals? People change their minds or what? I had 11, now I have 8.
Shouldn't you be the one ANSWERING those kind of questions? lol! ;)

Timex

I believe a person had joined with a couple different hats and emails using you as a reference. No posts had been made with the usernames so they were deleted rather then added to the banned list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back