Janet Abaroa ~ Let's not forget her smile.

L L & S

Reaction score
picture.php

I took a walk down memory lane tonight and went through some of my files and some of the Tears for Janet files and found some photos that I would like to share with you. I think some times we get caught up in a trial and need to blow off emotion and lean on others. Let's take a second and focus positively on Janet, Kaiden, Mr. & Mrs. C and all their family and friends. Send love, send good calming energy, and send your prayers.

It wouldn't hurt to send some love to the judge, the prosecutors and even the jury and witnesses. There is a lot of strong emotion going out focusing on Raven, and "it ain't good" I'm pretty sure, so let's balance that out with good and positive to the people who are suffering though this out in Durham right now.

Just an old hippie's idea.

17 years ago a young, pregnant mother with a beautiful smile was taken from her family, friends and her six month old son. I ask once again, that everyone do their best to spread love & kindness in her honor today and always. RIP Janet, you will always be remembered and loved and you will never be forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back