Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Hey Everybody - please be careful with comments regarding BD. There are many outstanding questions, that should be answered as the investigation moves forward. At this point, BD is considered a victim also, along with other family members. If that changes, we will everyone know. In the meantime, snarkiness will be removed. So if you have something important to say, make sure you say it respectfully or your entire post will be gone. We don't have time to modsnip much these days.

Please continue the general discussion here and remember to post the topical stuff in the topical threads.

Thanks,

Salem

Thank ya ma'am, for our spankin new thread.

Any ideas of where SA is now? Is he in Texas?

I was kind of hoping HLN would cover the story again, and stir up some ****. JMO

HLN appears to still be too enamored of the JA trial to pull their focus in any other direction even on non trial days or weeks as the case may be. STOMP FOOT.

Okay, I didn't get a chance to say some things from the other discussion. First, Billie's friend cgtz? She was the one who brought the outside people in. She became a member on here to help Hailey, so THANKS cgtz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostess
http://www.ktxs.com/news/attorney-sl...i/-/index.html

Quote:
According to Billie Dunn and Adkins, Hailey was on her way to a friend’s house across the street from their home in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street when she went missing.

Wait, what? MB lives across the street?

Not MB,,, but it seems Hailey was going across the street to Clints First and was then going to MB for the overnighter per SA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostess
http://www.ktxs.com/news/attorney-sl...i/-/index.html

Quote:
According to Billie Dunn and Adkins, Hailey was on her way to a friend’s house across the street from their home in the 1800 block of Chestnut Street when she went missing.

Wait, what? MB lives across the street?

Not MB,,, but it seems Hailey was going across the street to Clints First and was then going to MB for the overnighter per SA

No, Clint lived across the street, kinda sorta,

Okay, I didn't get a chance to say some things from the other discussion. First, Billie's friend cgtz? She was the one who brought the outside people in. She became a member on here to help Hailey, so THANKS cgtz.

I remember who you're talking about. What do you mean about bringing outside people in? (if that's not violating TOS)

I keep checking in here hoping there will be news of an arrest(s). Wish it had been happier news to bring us all back together. Still, I'm glad to see so many are still here for Hailey.

Knox,

This is in reply to your post in the last thread here

To recap:

Patiently waiting for the time when the truth can be revealed, and legitimate links supplied.

I'm not sure if you were asking for links or not, but, if you want to read the affidavits, you can see them here.

Specifically, on page 2 paragraph 3 they refer to the time SA arrived and left, according to company records. They also cite witness statements by his supervisor to that effect.

Later, at the end of that paragraph, on the same page, they provide the time of departure of BD from CC as determined by "records and interviews of witnesses".

I have been giving this some thought today, about these apparent discrepancies when a thought occurred to me: People are talking about events that happened on different days, but thinking they are talking about the same day.

IIRC, on that day SA went to work early, then BD was taken to work by someone else. The following day (which, from the perspective of the people involved, was the day HD went missing) SA took BD to work. When they talk about him taking her to work, that is probably what they are referring to, but other people are thinking it was the previous day, hence the apparent discrepancy in stories over time.

In that scenario, SA would have returned stuff to his employer the following day, and it could also account for people claiming to see someone in the car.

They are just talking about different days and getting wires crossed in the retelling.

That could also explain some of the other issues people have raised over the years, such as why SA couldn't take BD home when realized HD was gone (she knew SA no longer worked after the previous day), why she needed DD to raise the alarm (she knew SA wasn't in CC either, probably at his mothers house), and why SA could tell his mom HD was missing when he shouldn't have known about it.

The events various people are talking about are getting mixed up between when we now know HD disappeared, and when people became aware that she disappeared. There is a 24 hour shift because of that, and I think that most of the discrepancies can be accounted for in that way.

I am curious to know what SA was doing the day HD was reported as missing. Chances are that he was probably at his mothers house.

I understand people might get the Monday and Tuesday mixed up but Billie says she did not know he had quit/lost his job until the Wednesday. So the question of him driving her to work that day after the time he started work the prior day still stands.

I very much hope LE has a verified time line to work with because I think we are making ourselves crazy! I must be missing something I feel confused.

I suppose memories might be foggy if people were high but I am very uneasy about this quote.

"The family has not been forthcoming," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean. "Their discernment of the truth continues to change. It's very frustrating."

"At this point, we aren't positive if she went missing (on that) Sunday, Monday, or even Tuesday," Dean said during a news conference on Jan. 9.
http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329706

I remember who you're talking about. What do you mean about bringing outside people in? (if that's not violating TOS)

I keep checking in here hoping there will be news of an arrest(s). Wish it had been happier news to bring us all back together. Still, I'm glad to see so many are still here for Hailey.

cz was a member here when Hailey first went missing. Our members advised her to get help for Hailey's family, and cz did that right away.

I was frustrated Hailey wasn't found and I thought she wouldn't be. Then I was frustrated at the wait for the ID and started to think we might not find out if it was Hailey! Now I am frustrated at the lack of an arrest or charges. I will be frank and say I don't think they have enough evidence. If they didn't have enough evidence before they have just some bones I don't think the bones will offer enough information about who, even if by some luck they show the how. So anyway. I hope my frustrations are satisfied with an arrest and my assumptions are wrong again. Maybe by putting this out there I will tempt fate into making me look foolish with an announcement!

I was frustrated Hailey wasn't found and I thought she wouldn't be. Then I was frustrated at the wait for the ID and started to think we might not find out if it was Hailey! Now I am frustrated at the lack of an arrest or charges. I will be frank and say I don't think they have enough evidence. If they didn't have enough evidence before they have just some bones I don't think the bones will offer enough information about who, even if by some luck they show the how. So anyway. I hope my frustrations are satisfied with an arrest and my assumptions are wrong again. Maybe by putting this out there I will tempt fate into making me look foolish with an announcement!

They have Haileys clothes tho. I dont know if its still possible to test but if Hailey was molested there may be semen on her clothes. Just maybe there will be something even fibers from the trunk (if she was in it) something of value from her clothes. We can only hope and pray. They took fiber samples from the trunk I believe.
And we dont know what they held back because the dogs hit at that one dump. Hopefully something of value was there to also help them build a case.

I am so afraid that Hailey's file will sit on a shelf gathering Dust and no arrest .

If they had evidence what are they ( LE) waiting on...I would not think a funeral would be something that stops an murder arrest.

Im starting to panic....:panic:

I very much hope LE has a verified time line to work with because I think we are making ourselves crazy! I must be missing something I feel confused.

I think that was the purpose. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member