TX - Girl, 5 mos, beaten to death, Richardson, 27 April 2013

gregjrichards

Reaction score
A deaf couple have been charged with the death of their five-month-old girl after they confessed to beating her because she wouldn’t stop crying.
The baby’s body was found bruised and battered on Sunday morning at the family’s home in Richardson, Texas.
Police say Hector Rene Cupich-Quinones, 35, has been charged with capital murder, while Maria Guadalupe Zuniga, 37, faces a charge of injury to a child.

Neither parent can hear or speak, but according to police documents the father confessed through an interpreter to beating their only child because she wouldn’t stop crying.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eath-stop-crying--hear-her.html#ixzz2S0HW6y9o

Another precious baby murdered by evil parents it is disgusting and outrageous!

this is even more senseless than most.

They are deaf and mute but beat the child because it wouldn't stop crying?? Because why, the cries disturbed them so, with all that vibrating? Were they worried the baby was disturbing neighbors?

No snark in this one, I seriously don't get it.

Most of these cases are senseless and tragic but this one is just . . .

SMH

I don't think there is vibrating. Years ago I worked with the nicest, coolest deaf man. Both he and his wife were deaf and had children. I asked how they knew when the baby was crying and he told me they had lights that would blink while the baby would cry.

Apparently the lights must have bothered them..... Not that it's an excuse.

Sad excuses for parents. I hope they both rot. shame on them.

I don't think there is vibrating. Years ago I worked with the nicest, coolest deaf man. Both he and his wife were deaf and had children. I asked how they knew when the baby was crying and he told me they had lights that would blink while the baby would cry.

Apparently the lights must have bothered them..... Not that it's an excuse.

Sad excuses for parents. I hope they both rot. shame on them.

That's assuming THESE parents had those lights. :banghead:

I mentioned vibrating specifically because the article mentioned it.

Whoops, I missed where the article said vibrating.

This isnt working for me at all. It makes no sense to me whatsoever, not that any child murder story makes sense to me. But this one in particular. I am not buying it. At all. jmvho.

I have some questions:
Baby clearly had suffered massive head trauma and Mom put it to bed?
Who called and notified regarding the baby?
Was there a TDD phone in the home?
Dad discovered the baby was dying at 3AM and they argued for 2 and a half hours more about the injuries?

No they didnt. No way. They went back to bed. jmvho.

Which brings us back to who called authorities?

Baby lived from 530AM-10PM...how horrifying for the first responders. :(

This poor little soul....you deserved better than this.

From the linked article on post 1- "she was crying after they had spent the night drinking"

I'll have to keep an eye on this case so I can do a jig when the great state of Texas gives him the goodbye kiss.

OMG, this poor little darling! What evil there is in this world. I'm just feeling sick. What this child went through.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back