will you watch the defense closing argument?

Will you be watching the Defense Closing?

• Yes, I would not miss it.

Votes: 45 15.8%
  • Yes, only because I feel like I have to see the whole picture

Votes: 73 25.6%
  • Yes (other reason not specified)

Votes: 25 8.8%
  • Maybe (I haven't decided yet)

Votes: 66 23.2%
  • Absolutely Not!

Votes: 50 17.5%
  • No (other unspecified reason)

Votes: 26 9.1%

• Total voters
Nope. No need to.

ETA-It would be sheer torture to listen to Nurmi drone on for 4 hours. Aaaaaaand.

I voted maybe.. I may be drawn to it like a train wreck (basically the DT CIC has been a train wreck I have watched so I voted maybe) I will for sure read along and zap people who are name calling :giggle:

I might watch the beginning of Nurmi's closing argument. The first time he brings up sex, I'm turning the channel. So I doubt if I watch over a few minutes.

I will watch because the Alexander family will be there. My little act of support for them. I really have no great desire to listen to any of it, but I will be watching

Will definitely watch. TA family has to be there and I will be there for them too.

Yeah only because I feel like I have to see whole picture .. if I sleep in a bit and miss the beginning though, so be it.

Yeah only because I feel like I have to see whole picture .. if I sleep in a bit and miss the beginning though, so be it.

Ditto!

There needs to be one more option - Who is going to watch, but deny that they are? :liar:

:giggle:

I do not want to because Nurmi is not going to make it easy.. But I want the whole picture when it goes to the jury.

I expect rambling and nonsense.

I want to hear what they have to say. I want to see how they try to rescue their sinking ship.

I want have computer during day tomorrow so will have to follow on here. Listen tomorrow night.

Yes, I will not miss it

I just like to hear every word uttered in that courtroom :lol:

I haven't been able to decide who drives me the craziest ... Nurmi or Wilmott ... cause they both make me want to grab the pliers and start yanking my teeth out :floorlaugh:. In spite of that though, ain't no way I'm missing the defense's closing argument. I can't imagine how, or what they can say to counter JM's brilliant articulation today.

I'm already cringing though knowing full well poor Travis and his reputation will be once again, unfairly & heartlessly raked over the coals and shredded. The only consolation is that hopefully ... it will be the last and final time.

The only thing I would listen to from those lawyers would be if they advised her to do one decent thing in her life and plead guilty to all charges - and throw herself on the mercy of the court. Anything less than that is going to be lies and hypocrisy.

As much as it will pain me to watch, I have to. I want to see what the jury is being fed and how the DT are going to recover from Juans closing.

I will try to watch in support of the Alexanders. I might have to mute. :facepalm:

i will watch in support of family. i know they will be crying, but i expect they will have
choice facial expressions also. i hope that makes sense. :twocents:

I will hate-watch and hopefully find some entertainment value in their futile, desperate attempt to minimize the damage that was done today.

I have to see how they'll squirm out of it. It's like driving by a train wreck. I've been following this case since a year or so ago when I stumbled on someone talking about the 48 hrs episode. I found it online and couldn't believe someone was like that. I thought she was going to come to the stand in full makeup and Blanche Devereaux hats. The Ugly makeover threw me off. But I've got to see Travis Alexander get justice and I've got to see her attorneys try because I'm curious how someone can follow that up.

I will watch until I get a T.O. for not being able to stop my feelings from taking over. Not even sitting on my hands helps. Sorry in advance. ;-}

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back