Found Deceased TX - Kasie Clary, 23, Hillsboro, 28 April 2013 *Arrests*

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.kxxv.com/story/22144762/hillsboro-girl-missing-since-sunday

Posted: May 02, 2013 3:36 PM EDT
By John Elizondo

Hillsboro girl missing since Sunday

22144762_BG1.jpg

There isn't any new information coming out, unfortunately. I hope LE does have some information and leads.

From the FB page. She hasn't had a working phone for a couple weeks. Her car was found at an apartment complex that she often visits friends. Nothing notable was found in her car...like her purse.

I just read on the 'Help find Kasie' facebook page, that a body has been identified as hers. I was so hoping for a better outcome. May her family find the strength to get through this.

"Authorities said that the body appeared to have been at the location for an “extended period of time.”"

But she would have been there less than a week, correct?

Other mentions of "not-visually identifiable" so I would assume there was something significant done to cover up a crime if this is, in fact, Kasie.

Has anyone found an official statement of the identification? The only reports I see are on the Facebook page and then reports citing the Facebook page as the source.

I live 20 min from there and several of my friends knew her. There wasn't much news coverage when she was missing, I guess due to the lack of details available. Hopefully her phone records can provide a lot of info, because IMO this doesn't appear to be random.
At least she was found quickly, her friends and family don't have to endure the agonizing pain of not knowing where their loved one is. Hopefully justice is swift in this case.

RIP Kasie

This is terribly sad, only positive is that she was found quickly. I have not followed or read about this until now. I clicked on the link to the facebook page posted above. Was someone accessing her FB account since she went missing? There were new friends added on May 1st. One of the friends just liked or joined "The Illuminati" - that could mean nothing but just wanted to point that out for those who follow that type of theory.

Is it unusual for cases like this to just drop off the radar for almost two months? I guess it could mean they have a suspect and are being all hush-hush about it.. But the mom has insinuated on the Find Kasie Facebook page that there isn't much happening regarding finding the person responsible for Kasie's death. Would of you experienced sleuthers care to enlighten me? :)

On the Help Find Kasie Clary FB page there is no indication of any suspects/POI. I feel awful for the family. We're the same age, from the same area, and I'd played in a softball tournament with her in high school a few years ago. I didn't know her personally, but I definitely relate to her and can't begin to imagine what her family is going through. Hopefully LE has some "behind the scenes" progress being made.

RIP Kasie

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Make-Arrest-In-Hillsboro-Womans-Murder-279295522.html

One woman has been arrested and her son’s arrest is pending in connection with the murder of a Hillsboro woman whose body was found in May 2013 near Granbury.

Dorothy Rowe was held Wednesday in the Hill County Jail awaiting formal arraignment and bond, facing a charge of tampering with evidence, in connection with the death of Kasie Clary, 23.

Her son, Vincent Robinson, will be arrested on a murder warrant as soon as he is released from Vernon State Hospital where he is being treated, chief Hill County Deputy Mark Wilson said. Robinson also is wanted by Hillsboro police for failing to register as a sex offender.

Was so glad to see this on the news today! I went to Kasie's memorial Facebook and someone asked her mom if Vincent Robinson was the guy they'd thought was responsible all along and the mom responded "yes". Sounds like the investigators have been doing what it takes to make sure everything went smoothly.

http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/Deputies-Make-Arrest-In-Hillsboro-Womans-Murder-279295522.html

An analysis of hair and carpet fibers helped lead to an arrest in connection with the murder of a Hillsboro woman whose body was found on a roadside in May 2013, an arrest warrant affidavit released Thursday says...

The affidavit for Rowe’s arrest warrant said several witnesses told investigators they saw Robinson and Clary together at the Thunderbird Motel in Hillsboro days before Clary was reported missing.

“It was also reported that V. Robinson and Clary were seen arguing and that V. Robinson had assaulted Clary,” the affidavit said.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back