Chris Hughes Guest this Sunday on True Crime Radio

Looking forward to it, Tricia!

Thank you. In addition to Chris and Katiecoolady we will have a man on who will tell us about something very special he did for Juan Martinez.

The best shows are the ones where I hardly talk and that is how this show is going to work out. The guests will do all the talking.

Chris Hughes has a very compelling story to tell that we have only heard bits and pieces of on a few news interviews.

Looking forward to your show Tricia!

Can't wait to hear what Chris Hughes has to say. I heard a story yesterday from Chris on HLN. Travis seemed like a genuinely nice person. Someone we would all love our sons to be like!

Anxious to hear what katiecoolady has to say too! I try to follow her posts each day. She's been such a gift for the Alexanders and Websleuths as well. Gotta love our katiecoo! :heart:

Oh, lol, of course we love hearing from you too Tricia! That goes without saying. :D

:blowkiss:
fran

Tricia, I enjoy your shows so much and just as much listening to you. Love your sense of humor.

On WS yesterday we were discussing this photo .. in it Travis has Spiderman undies on, can you possibly ask Chris if this was a photo Jodi would have seen around Travis' house? Or is this just a coincidence? TIA

ta12.jpg

Does anyone else have problems listening on their iPhone? I can't handle the laptop on my lap now - eh the iPhone is so convenient. It cut out half way through the last show.

So looking forward to this .... Thanks Tricia for the broadcast!

Look forward to Chris Hughes I can't wait for him to tell his stories and here on websleuth's is a joy, bet KCL had something to do with having him on...at last he can say what he has wanted to say along of course JMO.... Thank you for giving him a safe forum in which to do so, I can only imagine the pain he's been put through.... Not being able to talk during trial which I'm sure that was a strategy on JA defense teams part!

Also the lovely jahrohh (sp?) who has so much to give - cant wait to hear the whole story, can't wait for the mugs/poster to become a available... Can't wait

Justice for Travis!!!

Please ask him about Travis' diaries, who really had them and how?
Did Travis tell him Jodi stole the engagement ring?
Did Travis ever tell him she had stolen money from his bank account?
Are the siblings going to publish his book he was working on?
Did she ever try to feed Travis the lie that she was pregnant and had miscarried?
Did he think the state would call him and or he and Sky in rebuttal?
What does he make of Jodi stealing the dreadful story of Joshua Freeman's suicide note and making that into a false allegation of pedophilia against Travis?

TIA

Can you ask him what text message TA sent him on June 4th and what time he sent it exactly?

Thanks!

I don't hear anything. How do u use this thing?

OH yeah, it's finally playing for me!!! It would only play for a second and then cut off!

CH on right now. He lives a low-profile lifestyle. He and Skye live in Utah. His MO is not to be out in the public (apart from work). He's speaking out only because his good friend was killed/silenced by JA.

CH met TA in the spring/summer of 2001. He had a marketing business in Texas. Moved to California. Intention was to be there only a few months. Met his wife and ended up staying in SoCal for over 10 years.

Bishop there asked him to teach Sunday school. TA was the Sunday school president. He was visiting CH's class that day. TA went up to him as soon as lesson was over and he was interested in personal development and they instantaneously bonded. Both had a passion for personal development and improvement.

They went for lunch the next week and talked a bit about business. Liked each other and CH had him come to one of his seminars and TA liked it and started with CH at PPL.

I don't know how to make it play. Do you have to be signed into this system to make it play?

I want to know how all of Travis' friends came together after the murder to share information and give each other support. Did someone organize a phone tree. Did everyone meet at someones house? What did all of his friends do in the month between his murder and the day JA was arrested?

CH didn't need to train him on PPL. He had so much promise as a speaker and they spent a lot of time working on that. First couple of years he was on a positive trajectory. The year before he met JA, he was making $100,000 per year. And along came JA.

Began travelling together and started to neglect his business. When he was killed in 2008, the year before, he went through substantial financial hardship.

Tricia asks if JA is the reason that he started to neglect his business. CH can't say if it was entirely JA. Maybe he was a bit comfortable with it all. Another person who first met JA said he didn't know who JA was but he said she was going to ruin his business and ruin his life.

Skye didn't get it either right off the bat.

Jamie Simcoe was smitten by her when he met her. When he showed his friend her Myspace, Vince said "Bro - That chick's a black widow". Lots of other stories just like that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back