CA CA - Susan Jacobson, 59, Sun City/Roseville, 2 May 2013 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/archives/2013/05/search-party-sought-for-missing-roseville-woman.html

May 4, 2013

Search party to be organized for missing Roseville woman

mp_susan_jacobson-thumb-250x333-32032.jpg

I don't remember reading about her having a cell phone with her...

did I miss something?

TIA...:seeya:

I wonder if there are security cams in the Raley's parking lot?

:waitasec:

The KCRA article says her car 'showed up' Wednesday night? Did I read that correctly?

Thank you for this link, Mikkismom!

I am confused...

the above article reports that Susan's car was found in the R. C. Riley parking lot...

But I thought it was in the Raley's grocery store parking lot, instead...

Is this an error in reporting... Or is there an R. C. Riley (home furnishings) store in that shopping "mall", as well?

TIA....:seeya:

...and she left a 6AM to 'run errands' and buy groceries? What kind of errands can you run at 6AM? Because the grocery might be open then, but you buy groceries LAST in warm weather - at least I do.

...and she left a 6AM to 'run errands' and buy groceries? What kind of errands can you run at 6AM? Because the grocery might be open then, but you buy groceries LAST in warm weather - at least I do.

Is it stated that Susan left at 6:00a.m.....

Or did DH see,her,before HE left at that time...

a comment under an article (and,therefore considered a RUMO)...indicates her husband left to go workout at 6:00 a.m....

I'm just trying to understand the info.we have so far...

I can see her stopping at Starbucks in the shopping mall first.... Near where her wallet was found...

but 6:00 a.m. seems early (yet not unheard of) to run errands and grocery shopping... Unless she had a time limit... Like entertaining friends later in the day, etc...

sorry for the ramble.... I am just thinking as I type...:blushing:

JMO

All this is public info for the most part - though it is meant to clarify some things and answer some questions in the thread. Susan's husband left to go workout at 6am. He returned around 7:30 and she had left already to the grocery store and possibly other errands. She likely left closer to 7. Raley's is 2 miles from their house. She is an "early-riser" so going at this early is not out of the ordinary. Her car was found in the Raley's parking lot - it was found unlocked, which is VERY out of the ordinary for her. Her wallet was found missing cash and credit cards on the street-side near the Starbucks on the corner - so it seems likely that someone may have tossed it out the window when leaving the shopping center (guess)? She doesn't drink coffee - and doesn't normally go to Starbucks (which is in the same shopping center as Raley's). All these are very suspicious things because Susan is a very organized and careful person and would never leave her wallet, or her car unlocked, etc. I do not believe they have been able to place Susan inside Raley's, so it may have happened when she first arrived in the shopping center. This would likely place timing around 7:30 (but could have been anywhere from 6:45 - close to 8). Her wallet was turned in at Starbucks by a jogger at around 8am.

The reference to RC Willy's was an error - the only relation there is that her husband works for them, and they have been very supportive, including a large portion of their employees turning out for the search over the weekend.

Her car didn't "show up" Wednesday night, but that is when she was reported missing and the police found the car. It had likely been there all day, since whatever incident occurred on Wednesday morning.

She wasn't full on grocery shopping - just picking up some bread and little stuff - so sitting in the car while she ran her other errands wouldn't have been a big deal. I think she was going to Raley's, then on to Target, which didn't open until 8.

There are some cameras at intersections and one right outside Raley's front door. I'm hopefully they can show something, but I don't know of anything yet.

Thanks for your interest.

All this is public info for the most part - though it is meant to clarify some things and answer some questions in the thread. Susan's husband left to go workout at 6am. He returned around 7:30 and she had left already to the grocery store and possibly other errands. She likely left closer to 7. Raley's is 2 miles from their house. She is an "early-riser" so going at this early is not out of the ordinary. Her car was found in the Raley's parking lot - it was found unlocked, which is VERY out of the ordinary for her. Her wallet was found missing cash and credit cards on the street-side near the Starbucks on the corner - so it seems likely that someone may have tossed it out the window when leaving the shopping center (guess)? She doesn't drink coffee - and doesn't normally go to Starbucks (which is in the same shopping center as Raley's). All these are very suspicious things because Susan is a very organized and careful person and would never leave her wallet, or her car unlocked, etc. I do not believe they have been able to place Susan inside Raley's, so it may have happened when she first arrived in the shopping center. This would likely place timing around 7:30 (but could have been anywhere from 6:45 - close to 8). Her wallet was turned in at Starbucks by a jogger at around 8am.

The reference to RC Willy's was an error - the only relation there is that her husband works for them, and they have been very supportive, including a large portion of their employees turning out for the search over the weekend.

Her car didn't "show up" Wednesday night, but that is when she was reported missing and the police found the car. It had likely been there all day, since whatever incident occurred on Wednesday morning.

She wasn't full on grocery shopping - just picking up some bread and little stuff - so sitting in the car while she ran her other errands wouldn't have been a big deal. I think she was going to Raley's, then on to Target, which didn't open until 8.

There are some cameras at intersections and one right outside Raley's front door. I'm hopefully they can show something, but I don't know of anything yet.

Thanks for your interest.

Hello Kjac22 and welcome, even if it's under these circumstances. I'm guessing you're connected to Susan? I've not been on this forum long but one thing I've learnt, everyone contributing here will be thinking about Susan and hoping she comes home soon.

I read about her husband's co-workers turning out to look for her - what a great team. Lets hope the camera footage does show something.

Hello Kjac22 and welcome, even if it's under these circumstances. I'm guessing you're connected to Susan? I've not been on this forum long but one thing I've learnt, everyone contributing here will be thinking about Susan and hoping she comes home soon.

I read about her husband's co-workers turning out to look for her - what a great team. Lets hope the camera footage does show something.

Yes - part of the family. Thank you for the good thoughts.

The Roseville police have put a call out to the community that they need to talk to anyone in the shopping center on the day she went missing. I dont understand why there where no poster in the shopping center on Saturday. I saw a poster on FB for the first time today. The picture they are using looks a little odd to me also. I wonder why they are not using a better picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member