Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here. Also - please remember that we have a forum here and posters may make topical threads to discuss case aspects in depth and keep all the information together.

No pictures or naming of minors or innocent individuals.

Thanks!

Salem

subscribing.

Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

The interviews on Anderson Cooper 360, just wow!

He talked to Charles again, still love the guy. When asked if he should get any reward money, "heck no, give it to her, I got a paycheck" as he pulls it out of his pocket.

Also, the young woman who witnessed the naked lady in the back yard was interviewed.

I'll try to post in the media thread unless someone else finds it first! (hint hint) Under the weather so going to bed soon.

What an amazing day of events and stories.

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...

Had to bring this over --- what a great Good Samaritan!

I know this has been said over and over, but without internet today, I've been bursting at the seams to say it: WAY TO GO, CHARLES!

So often in the world we live in, bystanders won't get involved. "It's none of my business." "Someone else will help." Yes, Amanda screamed for help, but if no one had answered, nothing would have happened. Charles Ramsey acted without a moment's hesitation, even kicking in his own neighbor's door, without thinking twice.

And, Coldpizza, hope you feel better soon...

It is so good to read of people like Charles for once! Like you said, so many people would have turned away not wanting the drama, he jumped right in! And Thank God! Three women and a child have their lives to live freely now in part due to him acting so selflessly. :)

those young ladies did the correct thing n telling her mom. mom tried to make it like the teens shoulda called.

teens who witnessed naked woman in ariel's backyard
e

Ariel delivered large amount of mcdonalds evry norning to houze, like cli kwork. according to neighbor

CNN is saying that only two were released from the hospital, but that one woman wasn't in such good condition

Michelle maybe?

Ariel delivered large amount of mcdonalds evry norning to houze, like cli kwork. according to neighbor

That could cause the malnutrition that was described by the doctors who examined the victims. JMO

Speaking of McDonalds, I read that McD's corporate tweeted to Charles Ramsey that they'd be 'in touch'...

Way to go Charles Ramsey- we'll be in touch.

CNN is saying that only two were released from the hospital, but that one woman wasn't in such good condition

Michelle maybe?

Oh oh, someone was saying that she may have recently been pregnant. I'm not sure if was speculation or if there was info in an article. Michelle has hearing loss from being hit in the head. Link to come.

There was evidence of physical abuse, as well. Michelle Knight allegedly shared with police that she was hit in the head and may have suffered hearing loss, a law enforcement source told Sinkovich.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/3-brothers-arrested-after-women-found-alive/

I had to come over to WS to see if anything had posted and of course it has. I'm very glad that these ladies were found, although it's very sad to know that Amanda Berry's mother passed away in 2006.

Charles Ramsey did great, how many people (especially men) do you know who would help break down the door after he thought it was a domestic violence fight? So many people dismiss fights and abuse when they happen next door and don't call LE, it's great to see that not everyone sits down and ignores it. I thought it was sort of sad that at the end of one interview he somewhat jokingly said he knew she was in trouble because that was the only reason why a "pretty white girl" (can't remember the exact words) would run to a black man. It's heartbreaking to think that so many white people who would have done nothing or even called the owner of the house probably have had less prejudice directed against them in their lives than this man.

Also has it been confirmed that the little girl is Berry's daughter? I've seen one source that said it was confirmed but it wasn't in English so I'm wondering if I'm missing something or if indeed it's still only suspected but not confirmed.

Sorry if i missed it in the last thread but what more is known about Onil and Pedro? Did they have families, wives, jobs? Is there anything known on them?

those young ladies did the correct thing n telling her mom. mom tried to make it like the teens shoulda called.

teens who witnessed naked woman in ariel's backyard
e

Mom didn't call police and teens didn't call police about naked woman in the backyard.
I am not sure who made claims about police not repsonding? Sounds like police wasn't called at all about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail