Cases possibly of interest for the LISK case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theforeigner

Reaction score
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/07/man-busted-with-numerous-fake-police-badges-at-jfk/

Man Busted With Numerous Fake Police Badges At JFK
Suspect Accused Of Impersonating A Police Officer

May 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Quote:

A Long Island man stood accused Tuesday of impersonating a police officer, after he was caught with fake badges at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
The unidentified Islip man was arrested Monday morning, after Transportation security Administration officers said they stopped him after he exhibited “several suspicious behaviors”

Quote:

TSA officers found numerous fraudulent police credentials, as well as police jackets, identifying him as a NYPD officer, an NYPD detective, and an officer with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the TSA said. He was also found to be carrying several other fake law enforcement ID cards.

Why don´t they identify him???

And, as far as I can tell, only CBS has picked up the story. Maybe the TSA and Port Authority police weren't supposed to bust this guy, and they're just finding that out now. Like, just swinging wildly here, maybe the guy doesn't "exist" because he's a Witness Protection person who "died" or something. On his way to Haiti, huh - I'd love to see more info on this story, maybe a photo of the guy, but I'm guessing there will be nothing further.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/05/07/man-busted-with-numerous-fake-police-badges-at-jfk/

Man Busted With Numerous Fake Police Badges At JFK
Suspect Accused Of Impersonating A Police Officer

May 7, 2013 9:26 PM

Quote:

A Long Island man stood accused Tuesday of impersonating a police officer, after he was caught with fake badges at John F. Kennedy International Airport.
The unidentified Islip man was arrested Monday morning, after Transportation security Administration officers said they stopped him after he exhibited “several suspicious behaviors”

Quote:

TSA officers found numerous fraudulent police credentials, as well as police jackets, identifying him as a NYPD officer, an NYPD detective, and an officer with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration, the TSA said. He was also found to be carrying several other fake law enforcement ID cards.

Why don´t they identify him???

would certainly be a reasonable explanation how MBB was taken OUT of Port Authority

Still no additional stories about this (that I can find) on the 'net. I wish the CBS story had an author's byline so that there would be someone to write to about it.

Yep. There is no shortage of twisted sickos with way too much time on their hands.
I suppose whatever fruitcake dumped this piece considers it a sadistic display of modern art?
Attention hog.

This is what I found so disturbing. It is a comment by a Steven Rothman about an inscription found on the head. "my wife forever Della Penna"

Maybe it is unrelated, but if it isn't....

"Dolores Della Penna
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. No cleanup reason has been specified. Please help improve this article if you can. (October 2010) Dolores Della Penna (December 13, 1954 – July 1972) was a 17-year-old Philadelphia schoolgirl who was tortured, gang raped, murdered by dismemberment and beheaded in the Kensington neighborhood in July 1972.[1] Della Penna's torso and arms were later located in Jackson Township, New Jersey, while her legs were found in neighboring Manchester Township near the border with Jackson. The young girl's head is believed to be located within a wall in "Turtles" former home in Tacony and the house has yet to be searched by law enforcement, and no bikers have yet been arrested in the case.[2] Official police reports state that Miss Della Penna was killed by drug dealers who believed that her boyfriend had stolen some of their drugs, but as the crime has remained unsolved this version of events will not be verified by law enforcement and is hotly contested.[3]

This is what I found so disturbing. It is a comment by a Steven Rothman about an inscription found on the head.

"Dolores Della Penna
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. No cleanup reason has been specified. Please help improve this article if you can. (October 2010) Dolores Della Penna (December 13, 1954 – July 1972) was a 17-year-old Philadelphia schoolgirl who was tortured, gang raped, murdered by dismemberment and beheaded in the Kensington neighborhood in July 1972.[1] Della Penna's torso and arms were later located in Jackson Township, New Jersey, while her legs were found in neighboring Manchester Township near the border with Jackson. The young girl's head is believed to be located within a wall in "Turtles" former home in Tacony and the house has yet to be searched by law enforcement, and no bikers have yet been arrested in the case.[2] Official police reports state that Miss Della Penna was killed by drug dealers who believed that her boyfriend had stolen some of their drugs, but as the crime has remained unsolved this version of events will not be verified by law enforcement and is hotly contested.[3]

Not so punny after all. Do you have a link to that? I will remove this head from the pun thread. ASAP.

Justice,
It's the link that Field Notes posted. It is one of the comments posted under the article.

Again, it may be totally unrelated. And in that case would be pretty funny, unless the head was stolen from some memorial to a real Mrs. Della Penna.

http://easthampton.patch.com/groups/around-town/p/solve-this-mystery

Or maybe left there to honor her? I missed that inscription, guess I got ahead of myself. I removed her from the punny head thread. My apoligies. I still don't see that in FNs link. Unless it was in the commentd. Which admittedly I didn't read. What a blockhead I am! :(

ETA:
Lol! I can't read this morning! I'm going back to sleep! Not really but I do need some coffee.

Just now, I got a "hit" on my Google alert for the words "Gilgo killer, and it's a link to this youtube video, which was posted on April 27th. And which, before I watched it, had been watched exactly one time previously (by the uploader, I assume?). I have no idea what, if any, significance the film has in the real world, but maybe someone can find something interesting about the two producers names listed at the end of the film, or about the uploader himself, who has posted quite a few other youtubes. I'm just going to put up the link, as I don't know if the "embed" function works here for youtubes:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Imklx9l8ZU"]One killer suspected in Gilgo Beach body mystery - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, never mind - the link makes its own embed...cool!

A Harlem man was allegedly arrested for prostituting a teenage girl from NORWICH, CT, same town as MBB

will post links when available--just caught it on a feed

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...rtment-Suspect-Sex-Trafficking-207019071.html
The suspect accused of holding the teen, 35-year-old Taye Ellerby, was arrested on charges of sex trafficking, promoting prostitution, criminal trespassing and endangering the welfare of a child.

Attorney information for Ellerby was not immediately available.

Just now, I got a "hit" on my Google alert for the words "Gilgo killer, and it's a link to this youtube video, which was posted on April 27th. And which, before I watched it, had been watched exactly one time previously (by the uploader, I assume?). I have no idea what, if any, significance the film has in the real world, but maybe someone can find something interesting about the two producers names listed at the end of the film, or about the uploader himself, who has posted quite a few other youtubes. I'm just going to put up the link, as I don't know if the "embed" function works here for youtubes:

One killer suspected in Gilgo Beach body mystery - YouTube

Oh, never mind - the link makes its own embed...cool!
Dormer said many times when the killeer is caught EVERYBODY will be surprised. I think he accepted his gold watch a little earlier than he expected to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni