MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
http://fox17online.com/2013/04/27/norton-shores-police-looking-for-missing-woman/#axzz2Rh8KOqEk
jessica-heeringa.jpg

"NORTON SHORES, Mich- The Norton Shores Police Department is investigating a missing person which occurred in late evening hours of April 26, 2013 at the Exxon Mobil gas station located at 1196 E. Sternberg Rd. Around 11:15 p.m. Norton Shores Police officers were dispatched to the gas station on a suspicious activity report. Customers called 911 after entering the store to find no employees present. The employee scheduled to be working, Jessica Heeringa, was not able to be located.
Contact has been made with friends and family of 25 year old Jessica Heeringa but as of April 27, 2013 at 2:00 pm Jessica has not been located.
Jessica is described as a white female, 25 years old, 5’1 tall, approximately 110 lbs., blond shoulder length hair, and blue eyes. Jessica is also known to wear wired rim glasses. She may be wearing a blue collared shirt saying “Sternberg Exxon”.
Anyone who may have witnessed suspicious activity near the Exxon Mobil gas station is asked to contact Silent Observer at 231-72-CRIME (231-722-7463) or call 911."

936415_576999048987100_65449273_n.png

Suspect sketch

bilde

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4

Scanner Thread for Jessica

Media & Map thread

A few reminders...

We do not have any POI's or Suspects named in this case. We will not discuss anyone in this manner until or unless LE does name a POI or suspect.

We are a victim friendly site, the family (including the boyfriend) are victims. No bashing, sleuthing or talking about them in a suspicious manner.

Rumors are not allowed. If you are stating something as fact, link to it. You can discuss what is known in main stream media and from law enforcement. You can speculate with what is known at this time only, no wild rumors or speculation.

Posting or discussing comments from FB or news pages are not allowed.You can suggest checking out the comments section or FB, but it is considered rumor and not discussible here.

Sex Offenders
It is illegal to use the sex offender registry information to harass anyone. We would never condone that at Websleuths. However, it is okay if, when a child goes missing or is harmed, we look at the sex offenders in the area and post their information, along with maps to show how close they live to the victim. Never even hint at harassing anyone on the sex offenders list. Any posting here about a sex offender should always be within the law.

Ima

it appears to be gone/disabled.

It was probably disabled because the sheriff mentioned how problematic it was, having to put an investigator on monitoring the page because of all the people that were putting out names of people to check out rather than calling in any real tips to LE. Unfortunately, for all the good they do, such pages seem to be a magnet for trolls who care nothing about the person missing, but insist on causing trouble by posting false "leads" about anyone they may have an axe to grind with. JMO

<Mod Snip>

&#8220;The blood of his fiancée, Jessica Heeringa, found outside the Exxon gas station where police said she was abducted, isn&#8217;t enough for Dakotah Quail-Dyer to lose hope.
The Muskegon man and longtime boyfriend of Heeringa, with whom he has a 3-year-old son, said despite the news about the blood sample, he remains hopeful.
&#8220;I&#8217;m always hopeful,&#8221; Quail-Dyer said Wednesday afternoon.
Quail-Dyer said the discovery convinces him that his petite, 110-pound fiancée put up a fight the night she was apparently abducted.
&#8220;I definitely think there was a struggle,&#8221; he said.
When asked if he fears the outcome of the investigation may be grim, he replied: &#8220;No, not at all. I really feel that way. It&#8217;s a gut instinct.&#8221;

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/jessica_heeringas_fianc_in_res.html

Someone brought up a good point from the last thread. Why would the guy be dumb enough to wear an "orange shirt?" Thinking out loud here..
Assuming it wasn't a red wings jersey, it was bright orange/red sweatshirt. (or just a long sleeved shirt.) Anywho, someone said that it could also be a work uniform shirt and that if indeed it was a "crime of opportunity" he may not have changed out of it. Maybe because he knew that he wasn't responsible to launder it?
When I think "work shirt or work uniform" Cintas comes to mind. There's a listing for them in Grand Haven, coincidentally. As well as all over the continental US. When I worked in Detroit and surrounding areas for the automotive industry, they would issue us uniforms like that. No one would really get a name on them, you'd just mark down your size of the one you put in the bin and they'd (the shop) give you a clean one the next week. I wonder what machine shops in the area would still be working in the automotive industry and also use Cintas?
JMho/ brainstorm

What is 'Cintas"?

Cintas is one of the leading uniform manufacturers. They sign contracts with the local shops to let them rent/buy their uniforms and Cintas takes care of the laundering. It beats having to buy every individual a uniform and then have them ruin their own washers at home with grease or whatever they deal with at work.

<Mod Snip>
&#8220;The blood of his fiancée, Jessica Heeringa, found outside the Exxon gas station where police said she was abducted, isn&#8217;t enough for Dakotah Quail-Dyer to lose hope.
The Muskegon man and longtime boyfriend of Heeringa, with whom he has a 3-year-old son, said despite the news about the blood sample, he remains hopeful.
&#8220;I&#8217;m always hopeful,&#8221; Quail-Dyer said Wednesday afternoon.
Quail-Dyer said the discovery convinces him that his petite, 110-pound fiancée put up a fight the night she was apparently abducted.
&#8220;I definitely think there was a struggle,&#8221; he said.
When asked if he fears the outcome of the investigation may be grim, he replied: &#8220;No, not at all. I really feel that way. It&#8217;s a gut instinct.&#8221;

http://www.mlive.com/news/muskegon/index.ssf/2013/05/jessica_heeringas_fianc_in_res.html

First of all, JH wasn't working two jobs. She worked at Exxon and was picking up extra shifts because reportedly his unemployment benefits were ending. Secondly, the police made it clear the amount of blood wasn't life-threatening in and of itself. I can see having a positive attitude in regards to that. Third, he's not a POI so this is off-limits because we are victim friendly and he's a victim.

If you were a pi, what kind of phone call could you make from your cell phone that would fly below the radar....... A phone call to the store your girlfriend (and co-worker) works at.

To take it a step further, fiancee likely knows co-worker witness who som have questioned the validity of her account.

Ok, with all eerie similarities to Holly Bobo's case, I decided to go back and learn more about Holly's disappearance. I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I came across this:

"The Bobo family and a group they have teamed up with have discovered that there were more than 20 sex offenders at a Coon Hunter Dinner that Holly attended. There were a lot of strangers in the area hunting coon and it was also turkey hunting season."

link: http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548/20-sex-offenders-at-same-event-as-holly-bobo-days-before-disappearance

Would one need to obtain a hunting license for turkey hunting in MI? If so, have all those registered been looked at and compared against RSO listings? Were any of the RSOs at the dinner that Holly attended also in Michigan on April 26, 2013?

Wait a minute, Holly Bobo and Jessica Heeringa both disappeared on the first day of turkey hunting season??!

I have a feeling LE knows exactly what is going on, but has nothing to give them a warrant. I feel like it is one of these kind of cases. I also think there is a lot lot lot more to this than has been released. I don't think it is a "regular" sex offender abduction type of case either honestly. For the record im almost always wrong.

Sorry. I was just thinking out loud. wont happen again.

Welcome to WS! Happy to have you. TOS are pretty strict about family being victims UNLESS they are named as a POI. The fianc&#233; has be cleared by police in this case. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie