Amanda Berry, Gina deJesus & Michelle Knight FOUND! #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please continue here. Also - please remember that we have a forum here and posters may make topical threads to discuss case aspects in depth and keep all the information together.

No pictures or naming of minors or innocent individuals.

Thanks!

Salem

News conference on CNN ... They are going to look at possible death sentence for AC!!! Woohooo!!

Not that I'm against it but how? I thought only murder was a capital offense???
Some states have kidnapping with special circumstances like bodily injury or aggravating factors, etc as capital offenses. I didn't know Ohio did, though.

Note to self:: If a man will lock his wife in the house, kidnap his own children , he is capapble of abducting anyone. Report to police immediately when people are declared missing.

Bringing this question from another thread.
Kimster asked: "Are there any cases where sex offending kidnappers killed some victims while keeping others in confinement?"

Joseph Duncan kidnapped two children, brother and sister. Killed the boy some time during kidnapping ordeal. Sister was kept alive and recovered several weeks later.

As I watched the first court appearance of AC, I was wondering what he was doing with his shirt buttoned up around his mouth, his head bowed. I never thought he was having any feelings of shame. I thought he was trying to obscure his face in case other victims might recognize him.

Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 2903.01 et seq. (2002) define aggravated murder, murder, voluntary manslaughter, involuntary manslaughter, negligent homicide, aggravated vehicular homicide, aggravated vehicular assault, felonious assault, aggravated assault, assault and negligent assault. The law applies to a person, which includes an "unborn member of the species *advertiser censored* sapiens, who is or was carried in the womb of another."

http://www.ncsl.org/issues-research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

As I watched the first court appearance of AC, I was wondering what he was doing with his shirt buttoned up around his mouth, his head bowed. I never thought he was having any feelings of shame. I thought he was trying to obscure his face in case other victims might recognize him.

Oh my gosh! I bet you are right!

I posted this last night...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ave-lives.html

"Dejesus told police that Castro initially approached her with his own daughter, who were friends and attended the same school. Castro later returned without his daughter and told DeJesus that he would give her a ride to his house so they could hang out, the report said."

I just read in the previous thread that AC might have made his daughters lie and accuse their step father. I wonder if he also had his daughter lie or withhold information to police about the fact that Gina saw both AC and his daughter before going missing :(

I'm having a hard time with Ariel's daughter asking Gina to forgive him. Did I read that right?

I only saw the allegation that AC approached Gina when his daughter was present in daily mail. I would like to see it in other sources deemed more credible before taking it as a fact.

Ariel Castro's Daughter on Good Morning America

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lksFN8HyJzA"]Cleveland Kidnap Suspect's Daughter Says She's 'Disappointed, Embarrassed' in 'GMA' Interview - YouTube[/ame]

I only saw the allegation that AC approached Gina when his daughter was present in daily mail. I would like to see it in other sources deemed more credible before taking it as a fact.

If it's true and she had any idea what happened she should be charged with an accessory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith