Gas pump prank turns couple into Internet sensation

What great sports--this made me very happy!

This was great!:floorlaugh:

Hilarious. What a fun couple. I wish I was more of a "go with the flow" type person.

AWESOME!!

What a great couple!

Made me smile and laugh.....had to share!

Ok, that was hilariously awesome!! What a great couple!

I was finally able to see the vid.

All I can say is that this is a wonderful, brilliant, fun couple. And they're local to me...at least according to where they get their gas. LOL. I would take them out for drinks any time...absolutely.

"Dance break.."

People are awesome.

Best-
Herding Cats

:floorlaugh: Thanks, I needed that. Found myself singing along with them.

Geez....they're actors and this was staged! (They're still very talented and fun to watch!)

Jay Leno's Tonight Show producer's planted viral karaoke gas station couple who lied on air and didn't admit that they are both actors

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ied-air-didnt-admit-actors.html#ixzz2TDT4A5c8

When I was watching this, it felt staged to me. I still enjoyed it, but it was just too "perfect." At first it seemed real, but after a bit, everything just fell into place too well. I had a feeling we'd find it wasn't just a random couple.

I just read about the setup today....oh well, I still got a kick out of them.....

Doesn't it seem odd to anyone else that this woman is on this particular segment of the show twice, and both times were apparently random luck? If she's that lucky, she should go out an buy a few lottery tickets.

It was nice to watch, but I wish they wouldn't have lied about it (if they did).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back