GUILTY CA - Leila Fowler, 8, murdered, 12yo charged, Valley Springs, 27 Apr 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for opening a new thread, Tricia! :seeya:

Oh my gosh. Prayers to the family :(

Salem

On Crystal's FB, there is a picture of the family. The 12-year-old brother looks ODD. Yes, I know this is in hindsight. But...in the picture, the 17-year-old brother is also not smiling but there is just a huge difference in their expressions. IDK, Maybe it's the brows.

I am impressed with the thorough work these LE departments did in narrowing down the perp...

JMO

One of the first clues that LE at least knew who did it, was when they told the community they do not have to be affraid (paraphrasing).....I immediately thought this crime involved either a family member or someone known by the family...we all knew this. Stabbing deaths of this nature always end up being a family member or friend, etc...So sad...

I'm pretty sure Crystal is pregnant. There are people congratulating her and Barney and saying they are excited on one of her pictures One child is dead, another is in jail, and one is on the way.

On Crystal's FB, there is a picture of the family. The 12-year-old brother looks ODD. Yes, I know this is in hindsight. But...in the picture, the 17-year-old brother is also not smiling but there is just a huge difference in their expressions. IDK, Maybe it's the brows.

Yes I see that pic. I also noticed the pics from the vigil and he had no expression. Everyone around him was crying and devastated. In one pic he even looked like he had a smirk.

Oh My God, this is serious?
Since the begining of this case, everywhere on the internet many many many people said the brother did it.
I never really doubt the brother, since we have witness that claim to saw the same man description as the brother saw.
Oh my, this is very sad.
And how did the brother hide all the knives evidence?
And how did the neighbor (the one that decline her story of saw the man run out of the house), how does she come up with the same description as the brother?
Did she hear the brother describe the intruder first? And she just go along with it?
I found it STRANGE that if the neighbor and the brother never talk to each others, but both descriptions describe the intruder come out to be the same.

This is not like that one case that the brother and his friend was falsely charge for killing his sister, and many years later it turn out to be the homeless man did it? Michael Crowe, I think that the case.

I'm pretty sure Crystal is pregnant. There are people congratulating her and Barney and saying they are excited on one of her pictures One child is dead, another is in jail, and one is on the way.

Wow. I can't even imagine. Those poor parents.

The link posted above of the family says Fox 44 in it...Is the media allowed to post a picture of the kid?

Yes I see that pic. I also noticed the pics from the vigil and he had no expression. Everyone around him was crying and devastated. In one pic he even looked like he had a smirk.

Is there a link to vigil pics? TIA!

Oh how very very sad. I will be praying for the family and also the bio mom. Thanks Tricia for the new thread.

The link posted above of the family says Fox 44 in it...Is the media allowed to post a picture of the kid?

That picture was posted before he was a suspect. It says "photo provided by Fowler family".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave