NC vs. Raven Abaroa ~ the Trial 3

guera

Reaction score
Alright, peeps. Third week of the trial - third thread.

How was everybody's weekend?

In other news - are we really running this late this morning? I'm still not getting a feed at 9:40am.

Looks like Vanessa is in the courtroom. And Tyndall just walked out. Huh?

I really don't like the way Tyndall is going after Ms. Haviza - suggesting that somehow it was her fault for going with Raven the night that he essentially sexually assaulted her. The way I'm hearing her testimony, she only had sex with him out of fear of what Raven would do if she resisted.

Good morning everyone. I got a late start this morning.... who is the blonde feather girl?

So I got a very late start this morning. Can someone tell me who the beautiful brunette was and who the blonde feather girl was? I can catch the testimony later from the links, but who were they? Girlfriends, coworkers, church members?

Brunette - Annabella Haviza (I believe)? She's the girl who knew Raven at EuroSport and who took her to Charlotte and then they had a sexual encounter on the way back - she said that she participated out of fear for her life. She ran her hands through her hair to leave DNA evidence in his car in case she went missing. Poor girl!

Next girl - MacKensie Folster - knew Raven growing up, he contacted her when Raven & Janet were separated and then again after the murder. Gave her lots of conflicting information.

He told MacKensie that he found Janet stabbed on the bed in their bedroom, also that they knew Janet was pregnant and had told Raven's family before she was killed. Raven also said that he was in constant contact with the police, and had the backing of both families. He implicated Janet in the embezzlement and said that she's "not as innocent as she seems," and also referred to himself and Janet as Ken & Barbie. (what is up with that?!)

Brunette - Annabella Haviza (I believe)? She's the girl who knew Raven at EuroSport and who took her to Charlotte and then they had a sexual encounter on the way back - she said that she participated out of fear for her life. She ran her hands through her hair to leave DNA evidence in his car in case she went missing. Poor girl!

Next girl - MacKensie Folster - knew Raven growing up, he contacted her when Raven & Janet were separated and then again after the murder. Gave her lots of conflicting information.

Thank you very much guera. Just so I am sure I heard things right.... feather girl wasn't testifying in front of the jury. So did pretty brunette speak in front of the jury or not?

Yep, pretty brunette spoke in front of the jury. I'm guessing we'll hear from the girl with the feather earrings after the break (in front of the jury this time).

Off topic, during the break....

I hope everyone had a nice Mother's Day weekend. Mine was very nice with the kids dropping by and a little BBQ. Spent most of the afternoon sitting on the patio drawing on the cement with my (almost 2 year old) grand daughter and a box of chalk. She then decided to climb in the dogs water bucket and cool off. It was pretty funny. I keep telling the kids to please put in a pool for all of us before they move in next week, but I think they just ignore me!

Good morning to all. I hope we get to hear from Vanessa today. I think her testimony will be very interesting!! Good luck VP! And heart felt prayers going out to Janet's family and friends.

Thank you very much guera. Just so I am sure I heard things right.... feather girl wasn't testifying in front of the jury. So did pretty brunette speak in front of the jury or not?

Anabelle was in front of the jury. Feather girl was not.

Anabelle was in front of the jury. Feather girl was not.
Thank you mrshopkins. I hate it when I sleep through my alarm, but I think my brain is starting to get some blood flow now and I'm almost fully awake.

I appreciate you all getting me caught up. :)

Oh wow.... Vanessa is up! Please lord let her get everything that she needs to say out in the open and let the jury hear what she went through with Raven.

Shuddup, DT lady... what is that lady's name? The one who sits next to Raven and looks like she's about to make out with him at any moment. ( my own personal observation)

He told her it was a home invasion murder. What a load of crap. No one invaded that home except for Raven and his huge opinion of himself!!! Grrrr!!!!!

Thanks for the link LL&S. I didn't realize there was a new thread!! Sorry.

I didn't know that VP's dad was a LE officer.

Did she just say that Raven got an underage girl pregnant shortly after moving from NC to Utah?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back