CA - Pretzel Bag Child Abuser Arrested

believe09

Reaction score
130514185259-child-abuser-sought-story-top.jpg

This man posted several videos of him actively sexually assaulting a young girl between the ages of 7 and 9. The videos were date stamped, April 14, April 27 and the four videos were posted May 2.

It was determined that the pretzel bag appearing in the video was US in it's origin, so the belief is that this perp is in the US.

LINK TO STORY HERE
In the United States, investigators with Homeland Security Investigations, the law enforcement arm of ICE, saw a Frito-Lay Rold Gold bag for thin pretzels in the videos. By studying Frito-Lay web sites, they learned that Rold Gold pretzels are packaged differently within the United States and Canada.

HSI is asking anyone with information about this man to contact the agency immediately by calling the ICE Tip Line at 866-347-2423 or completing an online tip form at www.ICE.gov/tips. Tips remain anonymous, ICE said, and individuals should not attempt to apprehend the suspect.

He seems to have a yoga mat over his chair, and there are speakers and an electric guitar in the background. It looks like some kind of basement studio...

Has the child been found? Was she reported missing! Was he arrested in the US?

A shout out to the tipster and to LE. Great work.

i am sickened to think that the picture with his hand holding his shirt up is the one edited by the FBI so that it could be published.....i think i'm going to go puke

Puke has a name. David J Stevens of Salinas, CA

http://www.contracostatimes.com/bre...ored*-search-leads-arrest-northern-california

There may be more victims.

Sleuthed him some and Believe was on it. That equipment is like ham radio type stuff. He's got a license. He has also lived in Clinton, PA and Nantucket, MA.

A child, believed to be 7 to 9 years old, was rescued at the same time, and investigators believe there may be more victims.

http://www.contracostatimes.com/bre...ored*-search-leads-arrest-northern-california

I hope they are able to identify the other victims and get them whatever help is needed. Sick :censored:

This was in his soundproofed garage aka music room.

Poor little girl is 11 years old. Prayers for her and may she find healing.

Two tipsters.

http://www.montereyherald.com/news/...-*advertiser censored*-filmed-suspects-garage

Wonder why he moved clear across the country...

Right? No doubt this was not his first time assaulting a child.

At my previous link it said the male tipster had words with him a few months ago. I read it as in referrence to him hurting children.

looking into his history i believe he was raised /family in east, then he moved west. Many pedos are opportunist‎s, which says alot about the home the child comes from, and some are basic predators.

130516201216-david-john-stevens-mugshot-horizontal-gallery.png

I hope this doesnt blow the margins, but people need to see him full face. I will see if I can get his name added to the thread title.

The agency is asking anyone with further information regarding Stevens to call ICE's tip line at 866-347-2423 or the Salinas Police Department's Investigations Division at 831-758-7226. The public may also contact the Salinas Police Department anonymously by calling 831-775-4222 or by contacting the We-Tip line at 800-78-CRIME.
Please-there is more work to be done here...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back