Celine calls her audiences sleepy drunks

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
I'd have to be drunk or asleep to sit through a Celine Dion show :bang:

------------

Celine Dion has admitted that audiences at her Las Vegas show are often tired, drunk, sick and in some cases asleep.

Dion says her current stint as a regular performer in at the city's Caesar's Palace Colosseum means that for the first time in her career she's often not playing to fans.

The 36-year-old singer whose latest run of her A New Day shows at the Colosseum has just opened, told the Chicago Sun-Times, "When I started here, I told myself 'I'm not gonna expect anything. That only leaves you open to disappointment.

"It's how I've been all my life. As artists, we have to accept that this is a very different town (in which) to see a concert.

"People come here for four days, they eat too much, drink too many free drinks, they get sick from all that, they are jet-lagged sometimes so they just sit in the seat and sleep.

"As an entertainer, you have to be prepared for everything when it comes to the audience here. When you tour, people come there specifically that night to see you.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1328796.html?menu=

:sick:

I would be sick, too, if I had to sit through one of her shows.

Celine is only 36? Hmmm she seems to be one of those celebs that gets progressively younger as time goes by.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back