New leads open in Madeleine McCann case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another twist in the saga.

Personally I think they should interview those present on the night properly, before declaring others suspect.

All the tapas nine have been interviewed by the met, and/or other UK forces and discounted ages ago. It stands to reason that police might want to look at known paedophiles who were in the area at the time.

All the tapas nine have been interviewed by the met, and/or other UK forces and discounted ages ago. It stands to reason that police might want to look at known paedophiles who were in the area at the time.

Really? Where did you read that? Or is just an assumption/claim of yours?

The police said it in an interview.

Thats not good enough, you will have to produce it or a Transcript sayng, we have interviewed the mccanns and friends as part of operation grange

So basically you cant say what you want here if you are peddling it as a fact unless you prove its a fact

i await the evidence

Repeating something does not make it so.

Personally I'm getting a bit weary of all the unlinked assertions regarding this case.

And I'm TOTALLY OVER the shenanigans of Scotland Yard...perhaps the most unprofessional Law Enforcement I have ever seen in my life.

Going on morning tv to tell the world...what...a bunch of opinions?

Please.

This case is such a quagmire.

And that report really isn't anything new is it?

I would like to see a good report on the case as it stands today from the police that were present that night and also Scotland yard.

I read a lot but as the tensions seem to be so high, It is hard to feel like posting is not going to just inflame someone.. JMO

I would like to see a good report on the case as it stands today from the police that were present that night and also Scotland yard.

I read a lot but as the tensions seem to be so high, It is hard to feel like posting is not going to just inflame someone.. JMO

At the moment the nearest you can get is the final report from the Portuguese attorney general and the press conference from Scotland yard a fortnight or so ago ( try youtube or BBC). Scotland yard stated in that press conference that they ate going from investigative review to full blown investigation, that they have thirty eight suspects and people of interest in five different countries, and that neither the McCann's or their friends are suspects or persons of interests. Most importantly, they said they had found no evidence Madeleine has died and believe there is a real chance she is alive.

At the moment the nearest you can get is the final report from the Portuguese attorney general and the press conference from Scotland yard a fortnight or so ago ( try youtube or BBC). Scotland yard stated in that press conference that they ate going from investigative review to full blown investigation, that they have thirty eight suspects and people of interest in five different countries, and that neither the McCann's or their friends are suspects or persons of interests. Most importantly, they said they had found no evidence Madeleine has died and believe there is a real chance she is alive.

So the British trained cadaver dog making hits all over the parents, is not considered "evidence" any more?

This is the only case I can think of where cadaver scent exists, is found where it shouldn't be, yet is totally ignored.

Posting anything at all does inflame the McCann supporters, unless of course you are posting that poor Kate and Gerry clearly are fabulous caring parents. :sick:

But you're right, the report is absolutely nothing new, at all. Just more media grabs from various talking heads.

Personally I can't see the point of chasing 38 persons of interest when the original witnesses have yet to be properly questioned.

:cow:

So the British trained cadaver dog making hits all over the parents, is not considered "evidence" any more?

This is the only case I can think of where cadaver scent exists, is found where it shouldn't be, yet is totally ignored.

Its never been considered evidence even its handler said it was not evidence on its own,and given the same dog alerted to coconut its a good thing. If we took dog alerts as to be proof a body was there then someone would,d be in prison for murdering Gina de jesus. The police had a report a while back saying these dogs hindered police.

Posting anything at all does inflame the McCann supporters, unless of course you are posting that poor Kate and Gerry clearly are fabulous caring parents. :sick:

But you're right, the report is absolutely nothing new, at all. Just more media grabs from various talking heads.

Personally I can't see the point of chasing 38 persons of interest when the original witnesses have yet to be properly questioned.

:cow:

Do you have a source for your claim the police have not properly questioned the original witnesses.

Do you have a source for your claim the police have not properly questioned the original witnesses.

IIRC You were the one who claimed the met police have already requestioned the mccanns and friends and you have failed when asked to provide evidence for that, why is that? Is it because you have NO evidence for your CLAIMS? What a surprise LOL
:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member