Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
Remains found on murder suspect Millard's Ontario farm
CBC News
Posted: May 19, 2013 10:14 PM ET -- Last Updated: May 19, 2013 10:00 PM ET
In addition to finding the burned remains of Bosma last week, police tell CBC News they have also discovered other remains on that property. Forensics investigators are now working to determine whether those remains are human or animal.
Missing father Tim Bosma found dead, Hamilton police say
Police find Tim Bosma's truck at home of suspect's mother; search to begin at airport hangar

READ ME>>>THE RULES

and me, too>>> Your Ignore List and You

Related Threads:
CANADA - Laura Babcock, 23, Toronto, 26 June 2012

PHOTOS and MAPS -- **No Discussion**

MEDIA, DOCUMENTS, TIMELINE -- **NO Discussion**

FACTS ONLY -- **No Discussion**

Thread #1
Thread #2
Thread #3
Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7

Rest in Peace, Tim. You will not be forgotten.

A ‘hard-working country boy’ senselessly lost

By Molly Hayes

B821254669Z.1_20130514195432_000_GQ9VSLAR.2_Content.jpg

TIM AND HIS DAUGHTER

Photo courtesy of the Bosma family

Tim Bosma, 32, leaves behind his two-year-old daughter.

Once again:

DO NOT:

• sleuth people who have not been named by LE as suspects or POI's.
  • link to social networking pages of people who have not been named by LE as suspects. The few exceptions are victims' pages, and LE or MSM pages. Any exceptions must be mod-approved.
  • link to a social networking page unless you are 100% certain it belongs to the suspect/victim.
  • COPY & PASTE posts and comments from other websites, including FB, twitter, etc.
  • post the name of a private individual, minor or adult, who has not been named in the media. Even then, unless s/he's a major player, initials should be used in place of full names.
Questions about the rules or mod decisions should be addressed to a mod in a pm.

If you see a post that violates TOS, alert the post ASAP so a mod can handle the problem.

If you quote a post that has to be removed, your post will be removed, as well.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Please continue here & please also read the above rules before you post.

Does anyone know where a place called Brantford Electronics was located? I dont think it exists now but apparently it did a few years ago.

Brought over from thread #7 post 792
Posted by Carli
You do? Why? He had several employees. His father had many more. His grandfather had more still. Maybe you're unaware of how coded locks work and how different levels of access are or can be, from time to time, awarded to different persons. Aaargh. I can't frankly be bothered to explain it. Suffice it to say that if he went out with some people to finalize the purchase of a truck (should it turn out to suit his purpose) then leave to go home giving instructions to the others to a) return TB to his home and b) drive the new vehicle to the hangar, every6body would be provided with whatever access codes they needed, if they didn't already have them.

Respectfully but this is ludicrous for anyone to think they can just go out and do an on the spot sale of a vehicle; an expensive diesel truck none the less, is sadly mistaken. Here in Canada, we have regulations and laws that must be adhered to. It's not as simple as just passing cash over to the seller, loading the truck into a trailer, shaking hands, handing over the keys and driving away. Let's be realistic please. Also, a lot of business now have swipe cards or fingerprint reading security to gain access into large businesses and have video surveillance monitoring the property. I would believe being a company this large with planes, (possibly expensive antiques) vehicles and other expensive equipment sitting on that property, they would have to have top notch security requested by their insurance company. MOO

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

"As life fades back to normal on Tinsmith Court in Kleinburg, neighbours of Madeleine Burns — mother of accused murderer Dellen Millard — are wondering whether their quiet neighbour is ever coming back.

Next-door-neighbour Robert Dimas said now that he's been paying attention, he's noticed her absence. Even the guy who cuts Burns's grass hasn't heard from her, but Dimas told him to keep going, even if he has to pay for it himself — he doesn't want her to think the neighbourhood's turned their back on her, even if they didn't know her all that well..."

brief comment about additional remains found in article as well.

DO we know about all of these properties? There's some new info in here I believe:

Based on property records alone, the fortune Millard inherited is significant.

He owned his childhood home: a six-unit property on Riverside Drive he purchased from his father for $1.1 million in 2007 and a Vaughan condo he purchased for $392,000 in 2011. He also likely inherited an Ajax home purchased by his father in 2002 for $190,000.

He was also the part owner of a Derry Road home in Mississauga that was sold in 2012 for $795,000.

In May 2011, he bought a sprawling, 46-hectare piece of farmland with an old barn in the community of Ayr — 26 kilometres north of the Waterloo hangar.

On May 7, the day after Bosma went missing, Millard bought a condo at 70 Distillery Lane in Toronto for $627,524. Ten days later, after his arrest, he transferred the condo for $1 — to his mother.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/

The PART owner of the home on Derry Road? Who was the other part owner of the home?

DO we know about all of these properties? There's some new info in here I believe:

Based on property records alone, the fortune Millard inherited is significant.

He owned his childhood home: a six-unit property on Riverside Drive he purchased from his father for $1.1 million in 2007 and a Vaughan condo he purchased for $392,000 in 2011. He also likely inherited an Ajax home purchased by his father in 2002 for $190,000.

He was also the part owner of a Derry Road home in Mississauga that was sold in 2012 for $795,000.

In May 2011, he bought a sprawling, 46-hectare piece of farmland with an old barn in the community of Ayr — 26 kilometres north of the Waterloo hangar.

On May 7, the day after Bosma went missing, Millard bought a condo at 70 Distillery Lane in Toronto for $627,524. Ten days later, after his arrest, he transferred the condo for $1 — to his mother.

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/2879300--tim-is-missing-have-you-seen-him-/

The pic of AM with the cut hand or finger from his FB was posted in April and he got his stitches done at Ajax / Pickering hospita, as per his location check in when he posted the pic.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/19/tim_bosma_neighbours_miss_millards_quiet_mother.html

"As life fades back to normal on Tinsmith Court in Kleinburg, neighbours of Madeleine Burns — mother of accused murderer Dellen Millard — are wondering whether their quiet neighbour is ever coming back.

Next-door-neighbour Robert Dimas said now that he's been paying attention, he's noticed her absence. Even the guy who cuts Burns's grass hasn't heard from her, but Dimas told him to keep going, even if he has to pay for it himself — he doesn't want her to think the neighbourhood's turned their back on her, even if they didn't know her all that well..."

brief comment about additional remains found in article as well.

Life will never be the same, on either the victim or the accused families. I have always thought of that when I had read about cases. I can not understand why anyone with an ounce of compassion would put a trailer in their mother's driveway. If this is part of organized crime, it would surely be the smartest thing to do, is vacate this home and try and distance yourself from all of the media. Perhaps DM is keeping quiet, in case there is a possibility of that affecting MB, if he rats out higher ups.

re: crossbow/model pics

The pics with the crossbow were taken at the Cheltenham Badlands outside of Guelph.
http://www.day-trips.ca/content/cheltenham-badlands

I have been to the Cheltenham Badlands...they are in Caledon, just south of Orangeville.

Some of the other photos were taken at the Distillery District (ones with cobblestones). I have been there a lot and recognized it right away.

The graffiti background location is an alleyway south of Queen Street West between Spadina and Bathurst. Rick Mercer films his "rants" there.

Maybe I misunderstand an essential something. Is our purpose to sleuth out this detail or that which could help lead to the arrest and conviction of the murderer(s) of TB or is our sleuthing mostly reserved to finding incriminating stuff that will reinforce LE charges against DM.

If it's an open research project then any theory, even hair brained ones, should be given weight 'til they crumble simply because, yanno, many events are hair brained motivated. (A friend just told me there was a carjacking attempt at a local dealership yesterday. The bad guy ordered the salesman out of the car, then sped away. LE caught him almost immediately. Why? A prerequisite for test drives, the Bad Guy left a copy of his driver's licence at the dealership. Duh. Hair brained.)

If our purpose is to dig up all the evidence we can find to support LE charges against the accused, then bring on those teenaged "odd manner of dressing" and dog bisquit stories. Everybody should know those are early markers for future murderers sadly overlooked in the case of DM.

isn't Ottawa in Ontario? I could see it being unrelated if it happened in Newfoundland, but a 3 hour drive down the highway??? I think the mods need to lighten up a bit here with removing what could be valuable leads. It's probably nothing, but definitely worth a look into

Yes Ottawa is in Ontario and is straight up the 401 from Toronto. A good 5-6 hours drive but certain people could still be looking for a black truck anywhere in the province.

I guess this means DM's DNA is banked if he was looking for relations out there. I'm not sure if LE can request the DNA sample for this investigation.

http://www.genebase.com/node/f67215b7bb

He's been in jail all this time and his properties have been searched. There is no way they don't have his DNA, from a coffee cup, cigarette end, shed hair, toothbrush or whatever.

They don't have to stick a needle in him, a swab from anything as Ive described is enough.

A photo of the police working at DM's farm... notice, they are sifting possible evidence. Also notice... two metal boxes with green lids, seen previously.

]This photo shows another scene, with one tent, and an area covered in a tarp. Notice there are also two boxes in this picture, one near the field and one just behind the tent in the woods.

Here's my question... does anyone know what these boxes are for? Are they equipment boxes? Are they caskets? I've been wondering if LE has found more remains right off the bat out there... and if they're just releasing that information to the MSM at this point.

(Pics snipped for space)

Thanks, I don't think I'd seen these. Two additional questions come to mind (I don't have answers for yours).

1) I wonder what the orange cones are. Evidence markers?

2) That seems like a lot of land to search for remains that have to be sifted. I wonder if they were tipped off on where to look. Or can cadaver dogs find remains that ... granular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni