Search Warrants for MR's house and vehicles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
The search warrants are here: http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Salem154/library/?sort=3&page=1#

Please discuss them respectfully.

WS has contacted LE, MR and the original owner of the original pictures of the search warrants. Based on the information we received, we believe they are authentic and copies of the actual documents.

If anyone has information to the contrary, please contact WS Admin right away.

Salem

This is a holding post so that Tricia can add some comments.

Salem

Thank you Salem for all your hard work.

Ok this is Tricia. I want to post word for word what Mark Redwine sent me in a text.

I asked him if the search warrants were legit and did they come from him. Here is his reply:

"They are and yes they did...The question I asked investigators yesterday was.........Explain to me the fundamental difference in "being kidnapped"and "being abducted"......
If there was probable cause for 1 there there was for the other. Leading me to believe more could have been done in the first few days of Dylan's disappearance...."

I then asked if I could quote his text. His response:

"Sure, we all should be asking better questions. I will tell you LE answer was "none" their (sp) is no difference"

I typed it exactly as it came to me via text.

Tricia

Thank you so much for posting this: When this case first broke the wood that he had obviously been chopping for the past few months was evident. I wanted to know where that axe was, and if they took it into evidence. Now I see they did. Why are the waiting on arresting for 2nd degree Kidnapping. And it looks as if his Ipods were recovered. Two of them. Did he own two?

Thank you so much for posting this: When this case first broke the wood that he had obviously been chopping for the past few months was evident. I wanted to know where that axe was, and if they took it into evidence. Now I see they did. Why are the waiting on arresting for 2nd degree Kidnapping. And it looks as if his Ipods were recovered. Two of them. Did he own two?

FYI Axe is body spray and quite popular among the tween/teen boys.

Regarding the iPods, since they were colored iPods, it's impossible for them to be an iTouch. They were either the Shuffle or the Nano, neither of which have the capability to text. They are merely mp3 players.

Also, MR has stated one of the iPods was his.

I am curious as to what makes you think they have enough based on this SW to arrest for second degree kidnapping?

IMO

Um I do believe the Axe Package is bodywash, spray, deoderant. Just thought I would put that out there seeing they seem to have been looking for a particular body wash in the search warrant. A package in a bag, leads me to believe that is what this is. Right before Christmas time they usually have them as gift packages with various products. I personally hate them, reminds me of my little brother who at 13 didn't take baths and used them to cover up his BO. Ew.

http://www.theaxeeffect.com/

Regarding the iPods, since they were colored iPods, it's impossible for them to be an iTouch. They were either the Shuffle or the Nano, neither of which have the capability to text. They are merely mp3 players.

I am curious as to what makes you think they have enough based on this SW to arrest for second degree kidnapping?

IMO

I agree as they JUST now, like in the past two months started selling the iTouches in colors, purple does not seem to among them either.

I don't see anything that would point to MR kidnapping Dylan in the items they took. As Dylan was visiting with MR, and that would tend to point that Dylan was indeed at the house at some point when he was suppose to be. The sweats are indeed a size for boys, not men's, the iPod, those are all things that tend to show Dylan did arrive at the house, perhaps that is how they confirmed he did make it to the house that night.

I'm curious about the listed DVD, Role Model. Did LE not take the DVD Adventureland into evidence?

I'm curious about the listed DVD, Role Model. Did LE not take the DVD Adventureland into evidence?

I tend to wonder if on one of the earlier trips prior did LE take the DVD player and if they had just watched it would that movie still be in the DVD player?

IIRC MR said they bought a couple movies from the $5 bin at Walmart, or did I imagine that. Some things are running together now.

Dangit Salem! I was busy today !

Ok do you think axe package in bag is something just bought at walmart?
Do you think axe package means with the can inside or just the empty box?
What about swab from pipe by washing machine? That's curious, no? I'm thinking
most pipes run behind a washer not beside it unless his washer is on a utility porch or
garage and his plumbing runs up the walls. Hmmm

TWO swabs from floor in front of love seat ?

IMO

BBM - The iPod touch (5th generation) is available in multiple colors.

There’s a reason these iPod touch colors are so incredibly rich and vibrant. It’s because they’re bonded right to the aluminum — not just painted on the surface. So you see saturated color that still lets the luster of the metal shine through. Which gives you a material that shows off the color, and a color that shows off the material.

http://www.apple.com/ipod-touch/design/

IMO

Yes I know what Axe is; but isn't this an item of...an Axe? Sheesh it doesn't specify; and I never thought about that...could be deodorant or anything then.

I think they have enough to arrest on 2nd degree parental kidnapping based on the search warrant, the circumstances, the custody visit and his "disappearance" per say.

I tend to wonder if on one of the earlier trips prior did LE take the DVD player and if they had just watched it would that movie still be in the DVD player?

IIRC MR said they bought a couple movies from the $5 bin at Walmart, or did I imagine that. Some things are running together now.

Wouldn't there need to be a listed DVD player seized in some official document?

Dangit Salem! I was busy today !

Ok do you think axe package in bag is something just bought at walmart?
Do you think axe package means with the can inside or just the empty box?
What about swab from pipe by washing machine? That's curious, no? I'm thinking
most pipes run behind a washer not beside it unless his washer is on a utility porch or
garage and his plumbing runs up the walls. Hmmm

TWO swabs from floor in front of love seat ?

Swab the inside of the pipes to see if someone may have washed bloody clothes inside of it?

Swab the inside of the pipes to see if someone may have washed bloody clothes inside of it?

Inside ? :O I was thinking of a pipe you often touch when putting clothes in and out of washer like a handrail almost. But I see your point. Tks, had not thought of that .

There’s a reason these iPod touch colors are so incredibly rich and vibrant. It’s because they’re bonded right to the aluminum — not just painted on the surface. So you see saturated color that still lets the luster of the metal shine through. Which gives you a material that shows off the color, and a color that shows off the material.

It is now, it seems it was launched(at Tech shows in Mid-Sept of 2012) but I cannot find the date being sold. I found a comment from someone saying that only the black ones were in stores as of Oct 10,2012, so I guess it all really depends on when Dylan got his iPod. I am constantly looking at electronics and just recently noticed the iPod colors being sold, again it was after Dylan went missing that I noticed so I can't say exactly when the did start selling them, but I do recall looking at Christmas time and not seeing them on either Bestbuy or Walmart's websites at the time.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/09/12/apple-announces-fifth-generation-ipod-touch-6-1mm-thin-88grams/

Wouldn't there need to be a listed DVD player seized in some official document?

Well, if they seized it before this warrant was executed, like during the first few searches where they didn't have the warrant, they probably would have receipted MR for it, I would think, but it wouldn't be listed on this receipt as this is the one for that particular day, the 29th.

Doing the research on the gen 5, they weren't available until Oct 12, 2012. I suppose Dylan may have had a brand new Ipod touch in November, but I think it is very possible that he did not.

Gen 5 colors: iPod Touch colors available Slate, Silver, Pink, Yellow, Blue and Product Red. (no purple or turquoise)

Inside ? :O I was thinking of a pipe you often touch when putting clothes in and out of washer like a handrail almost. But I see your point. Tks, had not thought of that .

I didn't either, it was someone else who pointed that out when I asked too! LOL. Then it made sense. At first I was just like you, WHAT? I was actually thinking more along the lines, did they think someone took the pipe off the washer(you know come to think of it, my washer doesn't have a pipe. It has like a water hose. Two, one read and one blue(I just went an looked) but really I was thinking of a water pipe in general, copper, that maybe someone took off and whacked someone with. I was thinking, that had to be hard, take it off, whack a person, put it back. Pipes are tight, but like I said when the person I spoke with said that, it made so much more sense than what I first thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth