CA CA - Sean Sidi, 19, San Francisco, 21 May 2013

CatFancier

Former Member
Reaction score
Sean Sidi, Brain-Injured Man, Missing in S.F.

seansidi.jpg

http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2013/05/sean_sidi_missing_man_lynn_ching.php

It must be horrible for these parents not knowing where their son is. Also, he must be frightened out his wits.

Bumping for Sean.

I hope he just got lost or something and will return to his family very soon.

Bumping for Sean. I've seen the posters around San Francisco. Still nothing after a week. I fear this one may not end well :(

Hoping for the best though.

Just chiming in to say that Sean's family and friends have done a great job putting posters up. I was in SF yesterday and saw many of them in all different areas. Praying for Sean's safe return to his family.

Thank you for the welcome, margarita. :)

I did a search today through Golden Gate park, an area near where his cell phone was last tracked. There are a lot of sketchy characters around there so it is concerning. No sign of Sean today but searches will continue.

I''ve been running through my head all the possible scenarios that could have unfolded, and it just doesn't make sense. He told his father he was catching a bus to the park before his phone went dead. Did he catch the bus? Did he make it to the park? He vanished in broad day light at like 3:00 PM in an area with a fair amount of people around. What could have happened?

snipped > Sidi has been recovering from a fall in November that completely destroyed the right side of his skull, putting him in a coma for several days. Ching said her son was lucky to survive the accident.

“If you or I get a bump on our heads it’s no big deal,” Ching said. “But if he gets a bump on his head, the pressure could rise really fast and that would be dangerous. Because of the severity of his injury, he’s much, much, much more vulnerable to complications that could be fatal.”

Read more at the San Francisco Examiner: http://www.sfexaminer.com/local/2013/05/family-thanks-public-searching-son#ixzz2UgGqdIuZ

http://seansidi.com/post/2013/05/31/June-2-2013-SEARCH-FOR-SEAN-SIDI-SSS-GOLDEN-GATE-PARK.aspx

31. May 2013 19:03 / Liz Prehn
Where: County Fair Building - Auditorium, 1199 - 9th Avenue (at Lincoln Blvd. - adjacent to Botanical Garden), San Francisco, CA 94122

Volunteers who can share from 3 hours or more should email us here! If you can search for approx 3 hours, please meet us at the above location to receive a grid assignment. Teams of 6-8 8 persons will search each grid assignment. Each grid will take approx. 3 hours to complete.

Volunteers should dress appropriately for searching in the field, to include long pants and sturdy boots.

A special thank you to: KLASS KIDS FOUNDATION for all of their help and coordination.

I haven't been online for a few days and was hoping they would have found Sean by now.

It just doesn't look good, sadly...

We were part of a grid search on June 2, 2013 for Sean Sidi in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. If you have Facebook, you can find his profile - find Sean sidi. Please post on your Facebook pages and put "please repost this no matter where you live" as the lead in. Bay Area news stations were there today. It is so wonderful you have postings on your site about Sean. He could have gone anywhere. Blessings to you all.

We were part of a grid search on June 2, 2013 for Sean Sidi in Golden Gate Park in San Francisco. If you have Facebook, you can find his profile - find Sean sidi. Please post on your Facebook pages and put "please repost this no matter where you live" as the lead in. Bay Area news stations were there today. It is so wonderful you have postings on your site about Sean. He could have gone anywhere. Blessings to you all.

THANK YOU for being there and participating in the search for Sean!

Yes, I've checked the FindSeanSidi FB often in the past days...ty for the reminder.

I am so sadly disappointed that at least, so far, the grid search was not productive. I cannot begin to imagine the distress and fears that his parents, family, and friends are experiencing.

Where COULD this young man be?

Any updates you can provide as you may learn them would be greatly appreciated.

~jmo~

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo
Back