Missing From: Fulton, Mississippi

Height: 4'0" -- Weight: 70 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Kyle has a scar on his upper lip.

CAnderson.jpg

Cameron Jeffrey Anderson

Family Abduction -- Missing Since: April 11, 2000

Height: 4'7" -- Weight: 90 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

Cameron wears eyeglasses and may use the nickname C.J.

RAnderson.jpg

Rachel Marie Anderson

Family Abduction -- Missing Since: April 11, 2000

Height: 5'2" -- Weight: 105 lbs -- Hair Color: Blonde -- Eye Color: Blue

The children may be in the company of their mother. They may have traveled out of state.

NCMEC

Charley Project

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohio case reminds region of its missing children

As Cleveland, Ohio, families welcome home decade-lost daughters this week, north Mississippi families still ache and wonder the fate of at least nine children.

[snip]

Two sets of brothers are among them.

Kyle Nicholas James Anderson and Cameron Jeffery Anderson should be 22 and 25, respectively. They’ve been missing from Fulton since April 11, 2000.

The NCMEC poster with their age-progressed photographs states they may be in the company of their mother and a sister, and they may have traveled out of state.

I was browsing through here recently and this case got stuck in my head. I have searched high and low to read more and nothing. I was wondering, why was the mother's name was never mentioned?? Or where she was originally from? Unless she had the means to change all of their identities, wouldn't it be possible to try to track her SS#? And wouldn't the children need birth certificates to get DL and to go to school & work?? Do states red flag birth certificates in case they are ever requested, in the case of missing children? I think it is so sad....you would think they have memories and might try to reach out to their father ( whom I believe still lives in the same place.)

I was browsing through here recently and this case got stuck in my head. I have searched high and low to read more and nothing. I was wondering, why was the mother's name was never mentioned?? Or where she was originally from? Unless she had the means to change all of their identities, wouldn't it be possible to try to track her SS#? And wouldn't the children need birth certificates to get DL and to go to school & work?? Do states red flag birth certificates in case they are ever requested, in the case of missing children? I think it is so sad....you would think they have memories and might try to reach out to their father ( whom I believe still lives in the same place.)

I do not believe states flag requests for b.c., even of missing persons, because the government systems all have different operating systems and conflicting software. All levels of state and local and federal governments have this problem. That is why real life rarely works like CSI or even Law and Order, unfortunately. This would be soul-killing for me as the left-behind parent. I cannot imagine this man's pain. Unless he was a documented abuser, how could this woman take these children away from their own father? At some point she loved him enough to make 3 kids. She should be grown-up enough to do what is best for her kids, not just what she wants. Terribly sad.

Sry if this doesn’t apply. There’s only one other thread I find for Fulton.
Remains found inside crawl space in Fulton

Interesting about that crawl space.
I am confused about their Charley project pages listing Rising Sun, Indiana as the investigating agency. This is not a MP case that has had a lot of press statewide here. I am way further south from it and have never heard of it until I saw it here.

Can a missing persons Facebook pages be posted here!? There is a lot of attention being brought to this case at the moment, on a newly created FB page that many of you might find very interesting! I am sure your interest in the case would be welcomed by the loved ones of these missing individuals!

All of you guys amaze me with your dedication to missing person cases! God bless you in your efforts!

I do not believe states flag requests for b.c., even of missing persons, because the government systems all have different operating systems and conflicting software. All levels of state and local and federal governments have this problem. That is why real life rarely works like CSI or even Law and Order, unfortunately. This would be soul-killing for me as the left-behind parent. I cannot imagine this man's pain. Unless he was a documented abuser, how could this woman take these children away from their own father? At some point she loved him enough to make 3 kids. She should be grown-up enough to do what is best for her kids, not just what she wants. Terribly sad.

Can a missing persons Facebook pages be posted here!? There is a lot of information about this case on a newly created Missing Facebook page. Created by the brother of these three children who is in search of answers.

I have just read up on this case and it breaks my heart. I'm left wondering how on earth these older two children have just been allowed to remain with someone is not even related??? :eek::eek::eek::mad::(

I wondered about this too. Since Jeff had legally adopted them, shouldn't he have been responsible for them. (Bless his heart !) I don't know how old they were, and maybe he did try to make appropriate arrangements for them. I would be interested in knowing what happened to them. According to what I've read, there was another older brother, Chris, who now lives in Alabama, who has tried to help find his siblings. He was old enough to stay "on his own."

I wondered about this too. Since Jeff had legally adopted them, shouldn't he have been responsible for them. (Bless his heart !) I don't know how old they were, and maybe he did try to make appropriate arrangements for them. I would be interested in knowing what happened to them. According to what I've read, there was another older brother, Chris, who now lives in Alabama, who has tried to help find his siblings. He was old enough to stay "on his own."

There is a podcast I am about to listen to. I have been following the facebook page that older brother Chris has set up. The podcast is called Murder & Madness. It is UNREAL to me that no one, not even other residents of the tiny town, has ever heard of this!! Someone who lives 5 minutes from their last known address has never heard of them.

Off to listen to the podcast.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back