Identified! NJ - Woodbridge, Body on Raritan River shoreline, May'13 - Name not found

NouveauPink

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new here. It was this case that got me to join:

Body found on shoreline of Raritan River in Woodbridge.

WOODBRIDGE – Authorities are trying to identify a person whose body was found on the shoreline of the Raritan River today.

The body was found near the Raritan Center industrial complex, the Middlesex County Prosecutor's Office and Woodbridge police said in a joint statement.

There have been no follow ups that I can find. I emailed the reporter yesterday to ask if there had been further news that I had missed, but he replied that he'd heard nothing. He did say that he was going to look into it today.

I suspect, since they couldn't even specify a sex that the body was pretty decomposed, which led me to think of William Gu, who has been missing since March and whose vehicle was found abandoned in Somerset, NJ within walking distance of two bridges that span the Raritan River (Landing Lane and the Rt 1 bridge, which is a stretch, both bordering New Brunswick, the Rt 18 and Rt 27 bridges are between these two but difficult to jump). Strong currents or tides have been known to carry bodies away up or downstream, so it's feasible they could reach Woodbridge, particularly from the Rt 1 bridge. I contacted the moderator of the Missing Person - William Gu about the body and they were hopeful, saying they were going to contact the detective on their case to look into it.

Hi, I'm new here. It was this case that got me to join:

Body found on shoreline of Raritan River in Woodbridge.

There have been no follow ups that I can find. I emailed the reporter yesterday to ask if there had been further news that I had missed, but he replied that he'd heard nothing. He did say that he was going to look into it today.

I suspect, since they couldn't even specify a sex that the body was pretty decomposed, which led me to think of William Gu, who has been missing since March and whose vehicle was found abandoned in Somerset, NJ within walking distance of two bridges that span the Raritan River (Landing Lane and the Rt 1 bridge, which is a stretch, both bordering New Brunswick, the Rt 18 and Rt 27 bridges are between these two but difficult to jump). Strong currents or tides have been known to carry bodies away up or downstream, so it's feasible they could reach Woodbridge, particularly from the Rt 1 bridge. I contacted the moderator of the Missing Person - William Gu about the body and they were hopeful, saying they were going to contact the detective on their case to look into it.

:wagon:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back