GUILTY CA - Anna Ayala falsely claimed finding finger in Wendy's chili, San Jose, 2005

This happened in the city I work in. the jokes on the radio have been going all dauy long.
Gives a new meaning to finger Food.
Wendy's has a speacial menu today. All prices are in single digits.
Wendy's Chilli finger licking good. :D

:laugh: :laugh:
JDB said:
This happened in the city I work in. the jokes on the radio have been going all dauy long.

:clap: :clap: :clap: BRAVO!!!!!!

JDB said:
LOL JDB... how about Chile con carnage?

Heard some good news on the news about this story today! The finger was fully cooked!

(BARF)

They really said that. And they're doing DNA tests on it to try and figure out whose it is :eek:

JDB said:
This made me laugh right out loud!!

If that would have happened to me, I would have fallen off my chair. BOOM right in the middle of the restaurant!! My god, could you imagine????

ISPTRAX said:
Heard some good news on the news about this story today! The finger was fully cooked!

(BARF)

They really said that. And they're doing DNA tests on it to try and figure out whose it is :eek:
Alright now, really. How freaking hard could it be to figure that out????

My kids and I had to grab something quickly last night before their piano lessons, so we stopped at Wendy's. I'm so glad that my son didn't order the chili. I don't think I could have allowed that, but neither did I want to explain the reason why. This is just so gross!!!!

ISPTRAX said:

(BARF)

You would tend to think that the person who lost her finger might have noticed it.

Seriously, my son lost two fingers in a battle with a table saw. It's a horribly painful thing. He had a great attitude about it though. When his hand was still all nasty and bloody looking he liked to sit on the bench in the town square and pretend to gnaw on his fingers when people walked by. You wouldn't believe how many people ran up screaming and pulled his hands away from his mouth.

Unless it was a murder :eek: and they disposed of the body in the ground meat at the plant Wendy's gets it's beef from... you never know!:silenced:

Casshew said:
Unless it was a murder :eek: and they disposed of the body in the ground meat at the plant Wendy's gets it's beef from... you never know!:silenced:

Thank you dear lord for guiding us to chose salad and fruit for dinner. amen.

ohforcryingoutloud, Casshew!!

It will be quite awhile before I'll be able to eat at Wendy's again.

Between that and the IrishMister meowing when I'm eating chinese food...

I will NEVAH eat at that place again!!

Its been years since I have anyway. :sick:

Dave Thomas would have a fit about this finger thing, wouldn't he?

I guess that woman was given the finger. I just can't believe that someone at the chili factory wasn't going "excuse me guys, have you seen my finger?" How does someone cut his finger off and no one realize that it fell in the chili pot?

Then again, this might explain where all those mob guys are that have disappeared! :sick:

Unbelievable! I once found a fingernail in chili (not from Wendy's!) but a whole section of finger?? That's just nasty!! And how the heck did it get there??? :eek:

Darn it, and I used to like the chili from Wendy's...

ISPTRAX said:

(BARF)

They also said on the news that the chili was cooked to 170 degrees so there's no chance the poor unfortunate soul who knawed on the finger can contract hepatitis A, B or C, the doctor said. Thank goodness for that, huh?!:innocent:

riley20815 said:
Unbelievable! I once found a fingernail in chili (not from Wendy's!) but a whole section of finger?? That's just nasty!! And how the heck did it get there??? :eek:

Darn it, and I used to like the chili from Wendy's...
I found a fingernail in my Honey Bunches of Oats one time! :rolleyes: Thank goodness the nail was clean! :crazy:

DS

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back