New research may explain why some women would choose chocolate over sex:

Paintr

Reaction score
http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/05/29/womens-cravings-for-chocolate-begin-in-the-womb-according-to-reaction-of-female-fetuses/

A woman’s passion for chocolate appears to begin before she is even born.

Italian researchers who set out to test whether female and male fetuses respond differently when their mothers eat chocolate found that female fetuses react much more strongly than males to chocolate.

more at link...

This could explain a lot. Either these scientists are right....or the sex is just not that good. :floorlaugh:

I have a different theory nowadays since finding out that chocolate is very high in histamine and the symptoms it can cause the intolerant along with other foods. Maybe the babies are responding to the bad effects that are present in the mother's enzymes that let too much histamine enter the bloodstream.

I have a different theory nowadays since finding out that chocolate is very high in histamine and the symptoms it can cause the intolerant along with other foods. Maybe the babies are responding to the bad effects that are present in the mother's enzymes that let too much histamine enter the bloodstream.

This makes sense to me. I don't really like chocolate. I do have a lot of allergies, which are histamine related, so maybe that is why I don't like chocolate.

The other stuff, well, now...that is an entirely different bedtime story! :floorlaugh:

P.S. Will someone also tell the wives that hold onto cheating spouses to stop sending them to work with chocolate now. Seems males are not effected by it, and it does nothing to put a damper on the cravings. (I've always found that absolutely ridiculous and makes the wife look a tad not bright to the hubby's coworkers.)

http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/05/29/womens-cravings-for-chocolate-begin-in-the-womb-according-to-reaction-of-female-fetuses/

Italian researchers who set out to test whether female and male fetuses respond differently when their mothers eat chocolate found that female fetuses react much more strongly than males to chocolate.

more at link...

This could explain a lot. Either these scientists are right....or the sex is just not that good. :floorlaugh:

There's alot to that saying, you don't know what you don't know.

There's alot to that saying, you don't know what you don't know.
I ate Ben & Jerry's Super Fudge chunk Brownie Ice Cream when I was pregnant with my daughter, it really got her kicking, and she loves chocolate!!!

Research studies indicate that flavanols in dark chocolate keep cholesterol from accumulating in the blood vessels, and improve blood flow. As per a study reported in "The Journal of the American Medical Association" August 2003 issue, dark chocolate can help lower blood pressure in those with hypertension. Besides flavanols, dark chocolate has the stimulants theobromine and caffeine, in small amounts.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...s/dark-chocolate-nutritional-information.html

Saw a bumper sticker today.

It said: Save the earth! In large letters.

And underneath, in smaller letters: It's the only planet with chocolate.

Research studies indicate that flavanols in dark chocolate keep cholesterol from accumulating in the blood vessels, and improve blood flow. As per a study reported in "The Journal of the American Medical Association" August 2003 issue, dark chocolate can help lower blood pressure in those with hypertension. Besides flavanols, dark chocolate has the stimulants theobromine and caffeine, in small amounts.

http://www.fitday.com/fitness-artic...s/dark-chocolate-nutritional-information.html
Am I wrong in the idea that improved blood flow can lead to better sex?
With a chocolate appetizer...oysters & champagne for afters??

more at link...

Pfft! I've had women pick stuff out of the garbage rather than have sex with.. :nevermind:

That explains "looking for Mr.Goodbar".

:laughcry:

What Steely, no Babylon Sistahs in your horizon??:drumroll:

My theory?
With chocolate, you're always left satisfied.

My theory?
With chocolate, you're always left satisfied.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: There is no such thing as bad chocolate!

ETA... CHOCOLATE IS CHEAPER THAN THERAPY, AND YOU DON'T NEED AN APPOINTMENT.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back