Blood Aboard the "Yacht"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.... He also took boats out in Europe too, I read he loves boats. I guess they will be dredging the Med next. Like the guy in the article says "It definitely wasn't a murder scene" .... but IMO for the next while it will be played out as if it was. MOO
its not an article MSM has caught wind of yet..lets see how long it takes to appear on the news now..this was also in 2011. He must have had a reasonable enough story..it sounds like the blood was around the boat in the water? maybe he cut his hand trying to fix it..why would the article leave that info out..just to make a better story.

I wonder why the author did not include DM's explanation for the blood. That is very annoying.

Likely because it's an ongoing investigation. I would guess LE told him not to divulge that much information.

A good reason for finding blood on the yacht? Hmmm ... killing rats on his sinking ship?

There probably are cameras mounted nearby since Canada Customs and the Post Office are along the waterfront, just a few metres to the east of where that picture was taken.

Fish blood?

Fish blood?

No, I wouldn't think so. Fish blood isn't really like "blood". It's more like sticky-icky, slimey, scaley, wet bloody. The repairman, who is among my acquaintances, would know the difference between cleaning fish and real blood.

Maybe he cut his hand and showed the wound. Who knows?

its not an article MSM has caught wind of yet..lets see how long it takes to appear on the news now..this was also in 2011. He must have had a reasonable enough story..it sounds like the blood was around the boat in the water? maybe he cut his hand trying to fix it..why would the article leave that info out..just to make a better story.

Yes IMO they would leave out pertinent details to create drama...especially in this case JMO

Millard’s bloody yacht rental sparks probe by OPP, Toronto police

Toronto police are leading a missing persons investigation on the heels of a Lake Huron charter yacht proprietor saying he saw blood on a boat used by murder suspect Dellen Millard in 2011.

Al Boyd, media liaison officer for the Manitoulin Island OPP detachment, confirmed police had responded to a complaint phoned in by Chris Blodgett, owner of Discovery Yacht Charters in Little Current, Ont., in relation to a boat.

"As of now, we are not sure what we have. We are looking into a complaint made by the owner," Boyd said Wednesday. "That's all we can confirm at this time."

Boyd said Ontario Provincial Police started looking into Blodgett's complaint on May 14. He could not confirm Wednesday whether a search warrant had been issued.

"We are basically supporting Toronto police, who have the lead on this, in their missing persons investigation," he said.

http://m.thespec.com/news-story/324...be/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Investigators scour property of murder suspect Dellen Millard

New article from a few minutes ago.

Mr. Millard rented a yacht from Discovery Yacht Charters for a 10-day trip in the north channel of Lake Huron in late August and early September of 2011, said owner Chris Blodgett.

This is after the Baja race and other events with his French friends.

Midway through the trip, Mr. Millard called Mr. Blodgett to repair the yacht’s malfunctioning toilet. When he arrived at the boat, which was anchored in a secluded area, he noticed about a dozen drops of blood in the washroom. Mr. Blodgett said Mr. Millard explained that his girlfriend was menstruating. She wasn’t visible while he was on the boat, and Mr. Blodgett assumed she was asleep.

Yuck, I would clean up if that happened to me. Just sayin'.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...urder-suspect-dellen-millard/article12258800/

Investigators scour property of murder suspect Dellen Millard

New article from a few minutes ago.

This is after the Baja race and other events with his French friends.

Yuck, I would clean up if that happened to me. Just sayin'.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...urder-suspect-dellen-millard/article12258800/
this doesnt sound to be true..im sure if he called someone to fix the toilet he would clean up blood..the story seems to have changed now, before it was around the boat..now its the toilet? Why would you have someone come fix a toilet.

this doesnt sound to be true..im sure if he called someone to fix the toilet he would clean up blood..the story seems to have changed now, before it was around the boat..now its the toilet? Why would you have someone come fix a toilet.

Actually, there is more info:

“My take on the thing is that it was entirely innocent but when this came to light and the fact that I did see a few blood drops on the boat in a couple different places, it seemed kind of odd and I went and talked with one of the local cops,” he said.

So more than one place. Not menstrual blood, IMO, but a good cover story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni