Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What is the latest in the case of missing 14 year old Dylan Redwine? We'll find out tonight, June 2nd with Dylan's mother Elaine on Tricia's True Crime Radio.

The show will start out with Sheyrl McCollum from the Cold Case Investigative Research Institute. Sheryl is our eyes and ears for the George Zimmerman case.

Dr. Drew Juror Katie Wick joins us and wrapping the show up is Elaine.

Feel free to call in. 760-825-0933

Tonight 8 PM Eastern. Click on the link below to listen.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Is this going to be the thread for discussion on tonight's show?

Are we going to be able to talk about The Zimmerman case here at WS?

E - Nothing new in the investigation

E - massive search in mid-June but she doesn't have the details

T - talked to MR for quite a while. He may be a guest on radio show soon. ER and MR going to mediation.

Sorry I was going to try to post notes but E is upset and talking very fast, and I'm just not good at this even when someone is speaking slowly.

"Mark wants us all to know it is a misconception that he did not report Dylan missing, but that he did report him to the Marshall? Is that what he is saying?

Mediation this Wed.???

E says MR says everything that Dylan brought in his back back is missing.

Dylan has an Ipod Touch that he uses & has texting abilities.

So the i-pod touch is still missing, and it had the capability to text.

Mark [ to ER] said one of the reasons he blocked the phone was because you were accusatory and just yelled at him.

To me, it sounds like Mark got to Tricia, and convinced her that HE was the victim. :frown:

So now Mark says that HE was the one that first called Dr Phil and tried to get on the show. I highly doubt that.

I don't see how mediation will change anything at this point.

Not at all, IMO. It sounds like Tricia is just relaying information EXACTLY as Mark gave it to her.

It sounds to me like Mark gave her a long list of gripes to air for him.

oh , here we go.

" well, umm, obviously, he was here at my house when he went missing,,,I only did what LE told me to do..which was to stay here and wait for him to return..."

" I have made many efforts..the difference between me and my ex wife, I don't search because of the recognition and follow the cameras around..."

" well, I am not trying to argue that point, the fact is, I spent countless days driving around the lake looking for fishing poles and backpacks and I don't ask for cameras..'

"My only focus is what we need to be doing to bring our son home..."

re mediation - "its the most important thing to me"

" As u know, I feel like I owe it to Dylan to have these conversations with his Mother...I will be honest with you, I may know of things she might not be aware of and she may know things I amy not be aware of..."

If u listened to what Elaine said to be honest with you that neither one of us really want to taljk to the other...

I texted her from the Marshalls office...it was the most natural way to talk with her because I know how she is and I don't need her to start yeilling at me...if it becomes accusatory then I just shut down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo